News:

20 January 2024 - the forum is now 7 years old. Time flies.

Main Menu

Anyone had heart surgery…

Started by Basil Brush, Friday, 19 January 2024, 09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiwifruit

Just been admitted back into hospital. I have an infection in the wound on my left leg where they took one of the arteries from. So now on IV antibiotics. Bit of a set back but I'm in the best place   :onya:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

KiwiCol

Bugger, those post op infections can be a real bastard - ask me how I know . . .   as you say, you're in the best place to fix it, best wishes Col.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Notty

Old age - enlarged  prostate op today , green laser apparently, thankfully benign   :bugga:
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

grog

Not Notty problem Notty, youll be fine. Im now 11 yrs clear, mine was cancer, a few things change, life often does. Any advice needed PM me.

Kiwifruit

seth

We're all falling apart.
Glad all is OK notty is a scary thing untill you know.
Stay safe buddy :cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

KiwiCol

Agree Seth, think we may need to make a Hospital / Injured board, it'd be the most used in no time :rofl2:  :onya:  :clapping:

All the best Notty, hope you get Thai nurses . . . :cheers:

VladTepes

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Notty

Quote from: KiwiCol on Thursday, 08 February  2024, 03:28 PMAgree Seth, think we may need to make a Hospital / Injured board, it'd be the most used in no time :rofl2:  :onya:  :clapping:

All the best Notty, hope you get Thai nurses . . . :cheers:
No Thai nurses here - maybe as it's a private hospital? All local girls - £7K a lot of cash or wait 2 more years for NHS - could have bought another bike !! :)
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

grog

Lot of cash Notty. My choices were $70 k one bloke in private, I chose another, $30k in private, he offered to do same in public, all free. Just in a room of 6 after, not caring as drugged out. They are robbers, drive Ferraris and live in mansions. 😡

Kiwifruit

Pleased I havn't to pay for my surgery. Looks like I'm in over the weekend at least while they sort out my leg infection. United Nations of nurses here, they're all great.

KiwiCol

Are you in Tauranga Hospital Col?

Kiwifruit

Yes Col. At least it's easy for the boss. 10 mins from home.

KiwiCol

Yep.  I know you're in the best place, but if it were me, I'd chaffing at the bit to escape, I really detest having to stay in hospital.

I'll have a couple  :cheers: for ya, seeing as how you can't.

Kiwifruit

I don't mind being here mopping up the antibiotics. Diabetes and infections enjoy each other's company.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk