News:

20 January 2024 - the forum is now 7 years old. Time flies.

Main Menu

Anyone had heart surgery…

Started by Basil Brush, Friday, 19 January 2024, 09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Notty

Quote from: Kiwifruit on Tuesday, 23 January  2024, 04:36 AMOff to have a triple bypass myself, admission at 1pm today, slice & dice tomorrow at 7am, will let you know how I get on. I've just put the bikes registration on hold for three months. Not for a moment have I considered selling it. I'm sure you'll be fine Basil.
 :cheers:
Good luck Col - keep your hands off the nurses !!  :)
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

gsxbarmy

Quote from: Kiwifruit on Tuesday, 23 January  2024, 04:36 AMOff to have a triple bypass myself, admission at 1pm today, slice & dice tomorrow at 7am, will let you know how I get on. I've just put the bikes registration on hold for three months. Not for a moment have I considered selling it. I'm sure you'll be fine Basil.
 :cheers:

Good luck Col, hope all goes well.... :onya:
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

Kiwifruit

Thanks for the best wishes guys. It's starting to get real. I hope they have a good menu and wonder what time is happy hour ??
Guess I'll be extra happy with those splendid drugs I'll be getting  :onya:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

VladTepes

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Mick_J

Good luck Col, hope everything goes well.
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

GSXKING

GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

Kiwifruit

Yes Chris, I cannot have pushed the post button. Sorry. So the surgery went well, they did a quadruple bypass. I'm sitting up and walking with a frame. All being well heading home Monday or Tuesday. No bike riding in the immediate future. They sure are clever buggers.
Hats off to them   :hat:

grog

So Happy for ya Col, glad it went well👍👍

Kiwifruit

Cheers grog....now if the blood sugar would just come down I'd  be a lot happier.

KiwiCol

4 new pipes, wow, you'll sound like Notty! :happy1:

Glad they got you sorted mate, you'll be back on the bike eventually.  Hope Mrs KF takes good care of you when you get home.   :cheers:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

seth

Glad it went well buddy
Wishing you a speedy recovery now.
You'll soon be back to as full fitness as you can I'm sure .
Take bit easy mate .
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

gsxbarmy

Quote from: Kiwifruit on Saturday, 27 January  2024, 01:50 PMYes Chris, I cannot have pushed the post button. Sorry. So the surgery went well, they did a quadruple bypass. I'm sitting up and walking with a frame. All being well heading home Monday or Tuesday. No bike riding in the immediate future. They sure are clever buggers.

Brilliant news Col - now just take it easy and take the time to recover, shouldn't be too long  :onya:
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

VladTepes

Quote from: Kiwifruit on Saturday, 27 January  2024, 01:50 PMthe surgery went well, they did a quadruple bypass. I'm sitting up and walking with a frame. All being well heading home Monday or Tuesday... They sure are clever buggers.

Sweet deal! :clapping:

Quote from: Kiwifruit on Saturday, 27 January  2024, 01:50 PMNo bike riding in the immediate future.

Not so sweet, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. :onya:
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Kiwifruit

Just got home. Look a bit like Frankenstein but well pleased to be on  the mend.
Fabulous staff at the hospital, first class people.

KiwiCol

Great you're home Col, no tennis or night aerobics for a while mate, get better first.  :cheers:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk