News:

20 January 2024 - the forum is now 7 years old. Time flies.

Main Menu

Post a Pic of your Bike..

Started by Yetiman, Tuesday, 06 September 2022, 09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiwifruit

Good looking bike SpongeBob.
Really like those wheels  :onya:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Fast1400

Here ya go...

Dwain Dibley

Finally the rain has stopped here at Dibley Towers.   :boogie2:

D.D.

Money shot 2.jpg

Money shot 1.jpg 
To Infirmity and Beyond.. :-)

BbigMmac

Blubber

Just a few pics of my 1400 engined EFE20220602_164621.jpg20220602_164650.jpg20220602_164745.jpg   
Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

SpongeBob

Quote from: Milts on Saturday, 25 March  2023, 06:58 AM@Spongebob lots of interesting mods going on there with your bike, care to list?  tyre tread pattern looks a bit sporty for a kick off  ;) 

@Milts Thanks!
List may be long... basically nothing special on the engine - except the usual suspects, such as PAIR removed, TRE, wide open air filter, unrestricted downpipes, dyno-ed PCIII according to those mods, and 'shorter' sprockets ratio -- but quite some effort on suspension, brakes,.. and weight where possible without severely altering, or compromising, the bike. I live in a mountain area, and I'm looking at good handling, and not necessarily high top speed.

So, chassis-wise, in no particular order:
Possibly everything un-necessary removed :-)
Dymag forged wheels
Brembo full floating, thicker front discs ("hypersport")
HEL radial calipers (and hoses, obviously)
Brembo RCS radial master cylinders -- with special on-cylinder aluminium reservoirs for seamless visual integration
Coerce 'race' rearsets un-foldable, a bit higher, with reverse gear shift
Quickshifter
Coerce front sprocket cover and clutch slave holder -- okay, this one may be bling (but it is consistent with rearsets)
Gimbel single seat -- actually it is a bit heavy (it's German made... :-) )
Renthal bars, as low as possible without modifying clamps, etc.
TiN coated fork stanchions and Maxton forks internals with separate compression and rebound damping, and stiffer (linear) springs
Hyperpro fully adjustable rear shocks (and linear springs)
... and yes, Michelin PowerCup Evo/2 tyres to help me with lean angle in the local twisties ;-)

Milts

@Spongebob

Thanks very nice :worshippy:  l can imagine you leave a few riders thinking WTF! :embarrassed:  through the twisties

KiwiCol

Well done Blubber, at last it lives.  The GSX1100ES sleeper.   :onya:  :clapping:

But tell me, why have you got the oil cooler (2nd pic) on such a lean?   It doesn't match up with the yolks, looks lop sided. :confused1:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

SpongeBob

Quote from: Milts on Monday, 27 March  2023, 06:36 AM@Spongebob

Thanks very nice :worshippy:  l can imagine you leave a few riders thinking WTF! :embarrassed:  through the twisties

@Milts

That's the funniest part of it  :)  I like to watch how they look at me when I'm arriving, especially if the bike is clean, with shiny engine covers, chromed parts, etc., then how the same come to have a chat with me about 25Km and 45 corners later...  :grin:

grog

I live near twistes also, all the expensive stuff comes to battle the curves. Ive posted this before, nobody beats my Mate on his DR650, sticky tyres, local knowledge. Those Panigale riders boots wouldve cost more than his bike. Ive heard them talking at local garage, a bloody trail bike passed me. I love it.

Blubber

Quote from: KiwiCol on Monday, 27 March  2023, 02:39 PMWell done Blubber, at last it lives.  The GSX1100ES sleeper.   :onya:  :clapping:

But tell me, why have you got the oil cooler (2nd pic) on such a lean?   It doesn't match up with the yolks, looks lop sided. :confused1:

For some reason the mind is fooled.
Mostly due to the fact that this is a curved cooler made by Kanerdog / Matthew Bennet and it is level real live  :whatever:
Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

Eric GSX1400K3

Looks great, love the paint theme (rood wit blauw).  I think the illusion is from the 'bars being to the right, bike leaning to the left.

Nice sleeper
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

Eric GSX1400K3

Think I've got the photo insert bit figured out.
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

BlueDragon

My 1400 after I resprayed it..

though, I have now gone back to the 6 pot front brake calipers and have replaced the front and rear brake rotors with Metal Gear rotors

IMG_6949(1).jpg

IMG_6958(2).jpg

GSXKING

Very nice paint 👍 similar to GS of old 🥸
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk