Quick warning for everyone...

seth

@Hooli It's ok I'm pretty sure everything will be midge safe untill may  :doh:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

seth

All still set for Sunday
I'm not sure how many or who will appear but I'll be there .
The cafe have been phoned and are looking forward to us all being there so that's that see you there if you go and stay safe on the way .
:cheers:

Sethbot Postwhore

GSXKING

Same here @seth, unfortunately there has been zero response for a ride from South East Queensland GSX1400 owners.

Maybe some of them may be interested in attending the Distinguished Gentleman's Ride  https://www.gentlemansride.com/home?showlogin=true to raise money for a good cause. Make sure you get in to the spirit of it and wear your best plus fours and a cardigan etc. etc.
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

seth

I set up the meet up here as loads of folks were wanting some kind of get together and talked about it over and over but nobody actually bothered to arrange it .
I set this up first thing that happens were folk saying its not near me sometimes you can't win buddy .
If 1 other bike shows up (And I know @Hooli is coming for a run as it's local for him only 300ish miles) I'll be happy

Sethbot Postwhore

Eric GSX1400K3

Would love to attend Seth but I haven't yet fitted the paddle wheels to the 1402.

By the way, good on you for arranging, well done mate.
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

Hooli

I'm currently just a maybe I'm sorry to say. Laid in bed with a chest infection and coughing lumps of lung up. I'll see if I can shake it off in time.

seth

You take care buddy if I don't see you this time we will catch up over the year at some point as I know you can't keep away from up here ..
Get well soon buddy
:shtf: :puke:

Sethbot Postwhore

Hooli

Rynglieder

I was keeping an eye on this, it made it to a slot in my diary and I got as far as exploring a couple of Premier Inns for accommodation on Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately my daughter (who still lives with us) has bought Covid home from work this week and although I seem to be dodging it so far it may only be a matter of time before I touch the wrong door handle.

Pity it was not last weekend, no sign of a virus and tempratures in double figures ...

I hope a few make it and respect to you for trying to sort something out - maybe I'll get up there later in the year.

seth

I'm just getting over covid so totally understand.
Give me a shout when you do finally get up north  :cheers:

Sethbot Postwhore

Blubber

Since i enjoyed the last Scottish meet up i attended , i looked up the Ferry prices .

I think boat diesel has gone up in price too  :whistling:

Ferry + room is €460  :jack:

Not gonna happen,

Sorry
Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

seth

@Blubber
We'll be over in a few weeks so hope to catch up with you then .
The ferries are crazy prices thesedays that's for sure .
:doh:

Sethbot Postwhore

Hooli

Well I'm feeling more lively, so 14 is prepped. I'm mostly packed & got a hotel booked as meeting a mate in Edinburgh on Saturday evening before the ride over to the cafe on Sunday.

Took me ages to find the tank bag to put my twat-nav in, but see you all there.

seth

@Hooli See you there .
For anyone who's thinking heading over I'm meeting another 14 owner at broxden services (perth) at 11am and heading over the the meet up .
If anyone else is planning it and fancy's meeting see you there

Sethbot Postwhore

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk