News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

An absolute disgrace

Started by Mick_J, Thursday, 13 July 2023, 06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick_J

I saw on the news last night they are moving families of servicemen out of their married quarters to make way for fucking immigrant's, it has to stop.  The bloody Navy should just sink their boats when they get to British waters, it's the only way to stop these bastard invaders.  :frustrated:
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

Tony Nitrous

Australia is far from perfect and certainly has plenty of its own issues, but a while back they did a major "Stop The Boats" campaign.

They set up off shore detention centres in Papua New Guinea and the Pacific island of Nauru, coast guard grabbed everyone coming in illegally and shipped them off there.

The idea was to make it clear that paying a smuggler to get you here in a boat (popular at the time) will not work and you won't be welcome. Once word got around the numbers did drop.

Plenty of folk had a cry about it being inhumane, but every boat person was heading here on a boat leaving from a country where they were safe and not in danger.

GSXKING

Now the wealthy ones come by plane and claim asylum to game our generous system that supports illegal immigrants better than retirees who paid taxes all their working lives.
Makes me mad as hell 👿👿👿
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

Hooli

I've said for years the Navy should sink them mid-channel as they would any other invasion fleet.
Any that do get here should be shipped back the same day.

If they can't respect the laws of a country enough to enter legally then they aren't the sort of people we want here.

dave55

My dads uncle was a pilot on Lancasters and Flew out of Scampton during the war, was shot down during a mission and he and his crew were rounded up and put in a prison as prisoners on war. Luckily they were liberated after about 2/3 weeks , they were lucky as many did not come back from their missions so yes it makes me mad as hell to read they people out to house the scum of this planet . But when you have a Woosyfucker set of politicians who make laws to send em all to Bloody Ruwanda and then have to plead with a high court to pass it because some do gooder thinks its unfair to them...what a load of bollox !  Yes Hooli is Right and Correct !

Batkwaka

They stopped the Boats Tony, but they didn't stop the illegal immigration, majority of which have always flown into the country. Stop the Boats was just the politics of doing something without actually doing anything.
May the sun be warm & shining and your roads be smooth & winding.

T250

It's an organized invasion  :furious:  :furious:  :furious:

Kiwifruit

Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Tony Nitrous

Quote from: Batkwaka on Friday, 14 July  2023, 05:18 PMThey stopped the Boats Tony, but they didn't stop the illegal immigration, majority of which have always flown into the country. Stop the Boats was just the politics of doing something without actually doing anything.

Plenty of folk disappear off the system when flying in. That's always been the way, Pommies on work visa's etc are well known for it.

Many "boat people" wouldn't be getting holiday / tourist / work visa's to fly in so I'm sure it deterred some.

No system is perfect, doing something however small is valid.

Speedy1959

Bloody "Pommies" get everywhere!!
Who the F*%k do they think they are?
 :mwink:

Tony Nitrous

Quote from: Speedy1959 on Saturday, 15 July  2023, 06:23 PMBloody "Pommies" get everywhere!!
Who the F*%k do they think they are?
 :mwink:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk