News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Welcome Mrg to the team

Started by VladTepes, Thursday, 22 October 2020, 08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VladTepes

Please welcome @Mrg to the team as a global moderator !

Keep him happy because....

:happy1:

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Kiwifruit

Sounds like you've joined the United Nations Mrg.

Thank you and thanks again to all who keep this forum up and running.
:clapping:  :clapping:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

KiwiCol

I bet Mike or Dave havn't mentioned you have to provide the savories at the next meeting,  you do,   n if you forget you get to do it the next 2 times, :doh: ask me how I know . . .  :facepalm: :happy1:

Cheers Mrg & welcome to the Team. :onya: :cheers:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

gsxbarmy

Good to have you on board Mrg - virtual donuts are on you !!
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

grog

seth

:clapping: :onya:
Well done @Mrg
Good to see the org going from strength to strength .
Well done to you all . :cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

Hooli

Well, there goes the neighbourhood!

Mrg

Well good morning or afternoon if you from the down under side of the world and if your from the right side of the world hello to you all
Thank you for the amazing hello to my role of how to fuck it up moderate lol
And it's great to help out our growing family
I do think Seth  should be here as he loves this place  :stir:
Hooli love the support you inspire me cheers  but from Doncaster I am not sure you have much to go on lol
To the team thanks for the opportunity to help and tea coffee and donuts orange cake salted caramel cake are ready to go  :onya:   :boogie:
look check and look again  then you see the fool

Hooli

Quote from: Mrg on Thursday, 22 October  2020, 09:40 PM
Hooli love the support you inspire me cheers  but from Doncaster I am not sure you have much to go on lol

I'm not from here, I just ended up here.

Due to the old Org, but that's a story for another thread.

Blubber

Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

seth

@Mrg I'm never far away
I do spend a fair bit of time informing the owners of the world about here as it save answering the same questions over and over and getting the wrong answers from folk who don't know any better.
I also assist @Hooli in trying to save folk from these keyboard experts  :cheers:
I'm not going anywhere soon and as my workshop is getting started next week I hope to have a lot more to add here .
Going to do a total strip down get the frame braced and powdercoated then build from that back up before spring time .
It's time to put the other bike back on the road.

Sethbot Postwhore

Mrg

Hi Seth
I bow to your knowledge as you know far more than me about the site and the beloved 1402 my friend  I just think you on the team would and could be amazing  but wait and see my friend you never no what lies in the future  :onya: good luck with the stripping of the bike I'd love to have the space to do that I am trying to land pinch  :) but her in doors is keeping a mean eye on the garden plot  so my ten by ten shed and the small extension to in 7 ft by 5 ft is a great grad but I can't see me getting any more lol
And you know I will be tapping on your knowledge to help me mate  :onya:
look check and look again  then you see the fool

seth

I'm just me I've had these bikes along time and I'm always happy to share what I know or point folk in the right direction if I don't as everyday is a school day .
I'm very lucky Emma promised my a workshop when we moved so a 5mx4m garden room getting built with heating lol.

Sethbot Postwhore

Milts

Hooli

Quote from: seth on Saturday, 24 October  2020, 01:35 AM
@Mrg I'm never far away
I do spend a fair bit of time informing the owners of the world about here as it save answering the same questions over and over and getting the wrong answers from folk who don't know any better.
I also assist @Hooli in trying to save folk from these keyboard experts  :cheers:

It always amazes me how often those people spout shite that just reading the manual would tell them is complete garbage. I have to give up if they argue though, as it's just not worth it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk