News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Wanted - Oil Cooler End Plates

Started by Smu71, Monday, 15 April 2024, 11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smu71

Looking to remove my oil cooler cover and put back to stock. Does anyone have the original end covers that mount either side of the oil cooler?

Thanks,
Mark
You only get one lap of the track, make the most of it!

BbigMmac

Must have them somewhere but am living in the Netherlands. If nobody has any in the UK., then I can send them.

KiwiCol

I have a spare set, but NZ is a fair way off as well.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Smu71

Quote from: BbigMmac on Tuesday, 16 April  2024, 03:58 AMMust have them somewhere but am living in the Netherlands. If nobody has any in the UK., then I can send them.
Thank you for the offer BbigMmac. If none turn up in the UK, I will give you a call.

Smu71

Quote from: KiwiCol on Tuesday, 16 April  2024, 06:44 AMI have a spare set, but NZ is a fair way off as well.
Thanks KiwiCol, I guess shipping might cost more than the bits! Hopefully some will turn up closer to home.

Eric GSX1400K3

I have a set, a bit closer than KiwiCol.

What about fitting a chromed radiator guard instead? That's why we have the end covers spare.  Protects the oil cooler and looks much better imho.
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

grog

Smu, less than 60 uk pounds brand new

Smu71

grog

Megazip have them from Japan delivery. Not sure where you are. Number 14 on oil cooler illustration. Part No. 16621-42F00-000.

Smu71

[quote  :grin: author=grog link=msg=105558 date=1713338415]
Megazip have them from Japan delivery. Not sure where you are. Number 14 on oil cooler illustration. Part No. 16621-42F00-000.
[/quote]
Hi Grog, just checked. A pair with shipping to the UK is over £100. Still cheaper than here at £62 each new. Will see if anyone closer has some but if not, may take up one of the used offers.

seth

I've a set of these I. The shed I just need to find them out
You can have them for £5 (cost of postage)
Pm me your address I'll post them next week when I'm home from a short trip away . :cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

grog

Just another reason this a great forum. Top job Seth, this place often comes good Smu.

Eric GSX1400K3

I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

Smu71

Quote from: seth on Thursday, 18 April  2024, 12:16 AMI've a set of these I. The shed I just need to find them out
You can have them for £5 (cost of postage)
Pm me your address I'll post them next week when I'm home from a short trip away . :cheers:
Thanks Seth, really appreciate you doing that. Let me know when you have found them and I will sort out payment.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk