News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

What Did You See Today

Started by grog, Thursday, 21 July 2022, 06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grog

I started two really good subjects, Buy Today and Did to your Bike Today. Now another if interested. What did you see today. Ill start, wasting time, just tell me. Today i saw Toyota Century, didnt know they existed, V12 Jap Limo. Hope this is a good thread.

grog

Ill go twice, super windy here, big low off coast, blew the top off this trailer.

Eric GSX1400K3

Quote from: grog on Thursday, 21 July  2022, 06:57 PM
I started two really good subjects, Buy Today and Did to your Bike Today. Now another if interested. What did you see today. Ill start, wasting time, just tell me. Today i saw Toyota Century, didnt know they existed, V12 Jap Limo. Hope this is a good thread.
great thread grog.  Mate of mine has a full Japanese import Crown limo in black with the straight six supra motor installed. A real Yakuza sleeper.  The V12 is awesome, there is one in Perth that I know of.
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

Eric GSX1400K3

Umm, since I ordered my new Landy, I'm seeing more and more of them, I looked it up and it's called the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon or Frequency Illusion
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

Tony Nitrous

Today I saw my resident Magpie, or more specifically I explained to him he's allowed he's allowed in the shed but not the house. I'm not sure he's taking it all in.   

Shed... yes.  House... no!  I'm not sure he agrees.

Eric GSX1400K3

Start calling you Tony Footrot.....or Cooch Nitrous....

Tony Nitrous

Eric GSX1400K3

Looks like he doesn't listen, I thought you said NOT in the house...

Eric GSX1400K3

KiwiCol

Jeez!  More woke crap from the politicians. Just staggering how far they bend over to accommodate people who don't want to follow the rules & standards everyone is supposed to adhere to, no, lets make new rules for 'special' groups so we don't inconvenience them.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Hooli

How's this for an amazing idea.

One set of rules & everyone has to follow them.

Kiwifruit

Quote from: Hooli on Tuesday, 26 July  2022, 05:56 AM
How's this for an amazing idea.

One set of rules & everyone has to follow them.

Ridiculous Hooli, you can't honestly think thats gonna work.....
Some people are special !!
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

grog

Today i saw a Honda CB 900f, mid 80s. Sitting in shed, just rusting away. Wont sell, says hell get around to fixing one day. He wont, itll just turn to crap. Not a fave bike but just a waste. Annoys me.

Eric GSX1400K3

Quote from: grog on Tuesday, 26 July  2022, 05:48 PM
Today i saw a Honda CB 900f, mid 80s. Sitting in shed, just rusting away. Wont sell, says hell get around to fixing one day. He wont, itll just turn to crap. Not a fave bike but just a waste. Annoys me.
yup, same here, especially those that have desirable or collectible bikes or cars and never drive them, such a waste.

grog

Today i saw a bike that has/is used. 1957 Harley side valve. Blokes father bought it new, then Son took over. Always ridden, just serviced not restored. He rode it to coffee shop today, looks old but not battered. His everyday ride. A great story i thought. Told me last sidevalve model made. 👍

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk