News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

clocks/gear indicator

Started by Tonythetiger, Thursday, 15 August 2019, 05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonythetiger

Hi All, Can anyone tell me if those  GSX1400 clocks with the gear indicator built in are still available and if so how much, i REALLY fancy having them on my bike. Who is it that sells them?
I look forward too all the replies...
Tony.

Andre

seth

Nice first post NOT  :frustrated:
@Thommohawk does the convertion but I'm not sure how often he pops in here these days but drop him a pm and he should reply .
:cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

froudy

Paul can also be contacted on Faceache :onya:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=683488689

PS..Pop into the Newbie section and say hello ;)
Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!

Tonythetiger

Thanks for the replies people, I'm a newby and not sure how to navigate around this site.

Speedy1959

Quote from: Tonythetiger on Sunday, 18 August  2019, 08:18 AM
Thanks for the replies people, I'm a newby and not sure how to navigate around this site.

Hi Tony
I think they are commenting on the fact its errr preferred if you introduce yourself first before diving straight in with a question for help / advice..
Your not the first to do this, but it does tend to wind up the community on here..

S.

gsxbarmy

Quote from: Tonythetiger on Sunday, 18 August  2019, 08:18 AM

No worries Tony, welcome to the forum, you'll soon find your way around

Fir reference, here's where we like introductions from new members http://gsx1400owners.org/forum/index.php?board=20.0

With regards to the clock mod, you'll probably need to pm Thommohawk, as he rarely visits the forum these days, as his work takes up the majority of his time.

Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

Big Geordi

Quote from: seth on Thursday, 15 August  2019, 06:50 AM
Nice first post NOT  :frustrated:
@Thommohawk does the convertion but I'm not sure how often he pops in here these days but drop him a pm and he should reply .
:cheers:
Oh get u with your Anger!!  ;) :lol:

Andre

Instead of PM you could drop him an e-mail or call him. Supplied in the links to his web site I provided above :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk