News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Quick and damp Mt Mee jaunt

Started by VladTepes, Friday, 27 January 2017, 10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VladTepes

Went for a quick ride up Mt Mee today.  I'm in Australia but got some English weather....

The mighty GSX

Harley girl I met up there

I tried to get a good photo... but I mist :lol:

I was looking out!

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Rod G

Some nice nice riding up there.  A few tricky corners that seem to come upon you quickly enough.  I must find an excuse to do that run again and drop into the Dayboro pie shop again.  :grin:
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Ktmjunkie

ha ha looks like you got some nice English weather there mate.
GSX1400...GEN 1 HAYABUSA...KTM 990 Adventure

VladTepes

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

ARH

Hey... a bad days biking is better than a good day in the office!  The weather doesn't look so bad (by UK standard) anyway  :cool:

2Seventy5

What's it like with no screen on the bike, Vlad? I've been thinking about taking my small Eagle screen off.
Also, have you had any hassles with the straps in that top box (looks like the same Givi as mine)? The securing screws in mine keep working their way out of the holes.
You don't stop riding because you get old: you get old because you stop riding.

gsxbarmy

Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

VladTepes

2seventy5  - straps yeah they suck. See my response in your other thread,

Without a screen? Fine. it is supposed to be a naked bike after all.  On the old forum I posted the (very large) screen I had on during our 'winter'. It was great at keeping the windblast / chill off and somewhat effective at slowing the rate at which one gets drenched riding in the rain.  It's pretty ugly though.  Couldn't possibly have it on in summer here, I commute to work and my bike gear feels like I'm wearing a sauna....

As for those little screens - I don't mind the look but haven't come across one that works for me - they seem to funnel air to exactly the wring spot fro me (directly at my neck/chin and up into the helmet).

I'd recommend you take it off and try for yourself !

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk