News:

20 January 2024 - the forum is now 7 years old. Time flies.

Main Menu

Members - do you run your own business?

Started by VladTepes, Monday, 08 June 2020, 11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VladTepes

I'm interested to know who runs their own business, and if so whether you'd like a sub-forum or thread where you can post your details in case other members are looking for the services you provide, and would like to support fellow forum members.

It's really only something I'd look at if there was sufficient demand.

You are also welcome to put a link to your own personal businesses only, here: https://gsx1400owners.org/forum/index.php?action=links;cat=7
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Tonythetiger

I own a small road haulage company in Sunderland (u.k) it's hard work at the moment due to this pandemic but I'm getting by. It's called BEECHBROOKE LOGISTICS LTD.

VladTepes

Officially bumping this thread - if you run a business let us know here. Might get some work from it you never know :)
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Cykik

I'm a sole trader in medical inaging but there's probably not much call for my line of work here!
Started out with nothing, still got most of it left.

Bob

I've a MOT & repair centre we do 1400's and other stuff like cars, vans & bikes too. HPS Garage Services, based in Arbroath, Scotland.

Kiwifruit

Built a workshop at home when we moved here. Trade as 'Oropi Panel Repairs'. Don't do so much insurance work these days but enjoy tidying up motorhomes and the odd caravan we bring in from Aussie.
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk