Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

"The Doctor"

Started by Nellywelly, Friday, 06 August 2021, 06:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nellywelly

Sad day!
The Doctor is retiring from racing.
I was kinda hoping that he was going to carry on in his own team with his brother. At least for one more year.
Looking forward to Silverstone at the end of this  month. Tickets in the bag!!!

seth

It had to come but a sad day
It'll be a long time before his likes are seen again with such a long and successful career.
"Greatest of all time" that's a very subjective thing but "best of my life time" I'd  go with that.
I'm sure he'll still be involved for many years to come via his VR46 organisation and team ownership.
:cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

GSXKING

Probably one of the most well known people in the world, even non-MotoGP people recognise and  know him.  :onya:

I agree a sad day, however going out on top is the best way to finish a career that has spanned so many years. I think he was knee scrapping before he could walk LOL.  :boogie:

It will be interesting to see how he goes as a spectator  :whatever:
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

VladTepes

No doubting he was a fantastic rider!  I don't understand  the haters ???

Quote from: GSXKING on Friday, 06 August  2021, 03:34 PM
going out on top is the best way to finish a career

Yeah shame he didn't
He should have finished a year or two ago. He just hasn't been a genuine contender for a while now.
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

grog

Moto Gp about to start again tonight. Rossi just a brilliant character, rider. How he goes managing a Ducati team?

Rynglieder

As long as he does not regenerate into Jodie Whittaker - it will all get overly inclusive and too PC.  :laugh:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk