News:

20 January 2024 - the forum is now 7 years old. Time flies.

Main Menu

Love Suzuki

Started by grog, Monday, 16 November 2020, 06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grog

Irish in Oz

My Kawasaki loving mate sent this.

grog

Sorry Irish, your mate is a wanker. Suzuki win, Mir is all good. Didnt see many Kawasaki points in GP. Stupid sour grape shit annoys me big time. Yes, annoyed. All i say.  :furious:

Irish in Oz

lol
Settle down Grog you obviously don't know what some think of Gixxer riders.

Anyway to wind you up more, closer to a road machine who won the World Super Bikes  :rofl2:

Johno

Irish,

You forgot to mention the origin of the WSB champion. Was this a on off or has he won some races previously?
Johno

GSX1400 K5 now sold
1981 GS1000G

grog

Johno, yeah hes amazing, hasnt had much support from media, a war against him really. Ive followed WSB a long time, always back Kawas to beat Ducati. Rea, a Marquez in a different race.

Irish in Oz

Quote from: Johno on Saturday, 21 November  2020, 08:21 PM
Irish,

You forgot to mention the origin of the WSB champion. Was this a on off or has he won some races previously?

Think he's almost won as many as Lewis, he came from a racing family his father was a good road racer back in the day, just like the Irwin brothers their father Alan was a very fast man.

Johno

Must be something in the water over there in Northern Ireland. I didn't realise how small the population is relative to other parts of the world. Look at Wikipedia for Rea's record and Joey Dunlop and a heap of other road racers who hale from there.
Johno

GSX1400 K5 now sold
1981 GS1000G

Hooli

NI is one of the few places with a proper selection of road racing isn't it? must be  lot to do with it.

grog

Irish in Oz

Quote from: Hooli on Monday, 23 November  2020, 06:07 PM
NI is one of the few places with a proper selection of road racing isn't it? must be  lot to do with it.

And if you are a local you get the same amount of practice time on them as anyone else that wants to race, unlike circuits.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk