News:

20 January 2024 - the forum is now 7 years old. Time flies.

Main Menu

A Random Ride Pics Thread.... Post 'em up!

Started by Tony Nitrous, Sunday, 07 May 2017, 12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grog

sweaty, harvey and kozi, well done you blokes. a decent ride is the best thing in the world. got me planning now. try to match your pics, all superb. 10/10 you blokes.

Kiwifruit

Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Ross

sweaty:
I'm off to Hill End tomorrow morning for 2 nights staying at The Hill End Lodge.  :boogie:

typan

Kiwifruit

Great pics Typan. Thought you were in Aussie for a moment, then saw the sheep didnt have lipstick on !!
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

SheepDog

I liked Sweaty's pictures of his part of Australia I thought I'll show my backyard as well from the other day.

Nice thing about Australia is it's pretty much very similar from top to bottom and left to right. Lovely big country. I'm from outback western NSW.

This is coming back from O'Reilly's Rain-forest Retreat via the Lamington Nation Parks Rd in southern Queensland (not the best road but ...)

Sweaty

Quote from: Ross on Thursday, 03 August  2017, 10:32 AM
sweaty:
I'm off to Hill End tomorrow morning for 2 nights staying at The Hill End Lodge.  :boogie:

Good stuff Ross  :clapping:
Not sure what the weather is like, but just watch the frost in the morning. I was frosted in till 9am.

Sweaty

ezza

took an afternoon ride down freo way

Irish in Oz

Like the river rides, just meandering along.

Ross

A cold 3 day charity ride around central NSW with 60 others to raise funds for Cystic Fibrosis NSW.
Spent both nights at the Hill End Lodge. Fantastic weekend on some great roads through Bylong Valley, Sofala, Bathurst, Blaney and Orange.

SheepDog

Lovely shot of pit straight of the Hardie-Ferodo race circuit. Sorry, showing my age.

Just memories of taking my first lovely GSX1100 across the mountain in 1981. Bucket list stuff for me but no photos unfortunately. Pre chase days at the end of Conrod straight. Just loved it.

Just magic. Well done.

KiwiCol

Hey Ross, there's some young fella sitting on your bike in pic 2??

Good on ya mate,  what passes for cold over there now? 10 - 12 degrees?
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Ross

We weren't subject to too much except for up ay Mt Canobolas where it was friggin'  freezin'.
Perfect winter weather. It ranged from about  5 to 12 degrees. We've have had it much colder in previous years.

Ross

Quote from: SheepDog on Monday, 07 August  2017, 06:00 PM

Lovely shot of pit straight of the Hardie-Ferodo race circuit. Sorry, showing my age.

Just memories of taking my first lovely GSX1100 across the mountain in 1981. Bucket list stuff for me but no photos unfortunately. Pre chase days at the end of Conrod straight. Just loved it.

Just magic. Well done.

It's not like the old days, heavily policed, with a 60km speed limit and is 2 way.
There's push bikes, joggers and walkers everywhere so you have to keep the speed down.
It's surprising just how tight some of the corners are.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk