Continuing - So what did you do to your bike today...?

Started by gsxbarmy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsxbarmy

This was always a popular thread on the "old" org, and I feel it would be good to continue.

So today I fitted my 20mm risers and my "Biker Down" first aid kit, also checked out how a tool tube could mount off the LH pannier rail
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

Globalrider

I took a vicarious ride withe BIL around the Brecon Beacons!!! And got into all the rides I've done all over the world!
:popcorn:
Stan
I need to go somewhere I've not been but won't know until I get there!

Mrg

nice place to ride is Brecon  as long as the rain holds off  :onya:
look check and look again  then you see the fool

Gaz1978

Charged the battery and started it.......it's not moved since October  :rolleyes:

Still got a little fettling to do to get it ready for the "season" this year......oil and filters plus some "stickering" still!

Can't wait to use it again!

Gaz

froudy

This is a good ride to do around the Brecon area...
Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!

Druss

Druss..

Red Biker

Tried to take all four down pipes off but struggling with 2 & 3. Bolts seem to be sheared before I touched them so probably work around them! Was just taking them Of to spray!!
Ordered 4 x new seal and gaskets
Many a Donkey has lost its hoof on the rocky road, don't be that Donkey!

Del

Rolled it out of the garage so I could pint parts of my ZRX - its still too clean and the roads are too dirty

All Lives Matter
...until you multiply them by the speed of light squared. Then all lives energy.

A 'feuchainn gu cruaidh gus fuck a thoirt seachad - ach gu mì-fhortanach a' fàilligeadh

Siggy79

Finished my total rebuild, went for a ride, for an hour, took 4hours, bike rides great... :hat:

Notty

The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Mick_J

Gave it a wash and found two exhaust clamps under the engine have almost rotted through, so will need to replace them once I find suitable replacements.
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

Red Biker

Ditto for me MJ, chances are your gaskets in the collector are a shot too!
Black widow do a full set of clamps including seals and gaskets for £48

Red
Many a Donkey has lost its hoof on the rocky road, don't be that Donkey!

gsxbarmy

Do remember you will have to dremel off the old clamps, as they are spot welded to the collector.
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

Mrg

Washed three times then waxed and polished all the Chrome and scrubbed the seat so it's back to blue and white so no all the salt from winter has gone of the bike she looks good and clean ,,, a ride out for a hour nice and smooth  :onya:
look check and look again  then you see the fool

VladTepes

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk