News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

My K3 work in progress

Started by sam61, Sunday, 02 April 2023, 10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rynglieder

Quote from: grog on Sunday, 16 April  2023, 05:07 PMYour fuel bloody expensive. Just worked out 22 litre refill 21 pounds.

Yes, regularly grazing thirty quid before you get off the forecourt these days. It is coming down slightly but there are big regional differences even in the UK.

Recently I got diesel for 15p per litre less in Devon than I was being charged in the West Midlands - some retailers are taking advantage.

(The diesel did not go in the bike BTW  :grin: )

Mick_J

Some places in South Wales are 10p cheaper than around Bristol, someone is definitely taking the piss.
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

KiwiCol

Just to add a Kiwi perspective to this, I had to go back over the hill last week to Christchurch, took the Merc.  Diesel here in Westport was $2.54 per Litre before I left, I didn't get any as I had enough to get over there. In Chc the next day, filled up, $1.71 per Litre   That's a difference of 83c / L!    :furious:   and they say buy local, yeah right, then why you ripping us off so much?
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

sam61

We have a waitrose in town dont you know  wot wot.means they can charge more around here  :cry2:
Done a good 140 mile round trip today finished on two bars so not bad for a first run and it went like a goodun so smooth and comfy. Suffolk classic bike show was Crap  though
Organised chaos at its best

20230416_095808_copy_1382x1843.jpg

so left and went to krazy horse for lunch.

20230416_095714_copy_1382x1843.jpg
Thats why i always ride alone

GSXKING

It looks chilly Sam 😳😳🥶🥶
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

sam61

Quote from: GSXKING on Monday, 17 April  2023, 10:09 AMIt looks chilly Sam 😳😳🥶🥶

12°c is roasting hot in britain mate 😂🤣☀️🌞

Tony Nitrous

Quote from: sam61 on Monday, 17 April  2023, 02:46 PM

I had 40 years in the UK. The weather was one factor in getting out. I've seen 2 frosts in the last 19 years since I left.
It's mid Autumn here...

sam61

Quote from: Tony Nitrous on Monday, 17 April  2023, 06:44 PM

I had 40 years in the UK. The weather was one factor in getting out. I've seen 2 frosts in the last 19 years since I left.
It's mid Autumn here...

Might join you soon. I cant handle this cold weather anymore.
Got half my family in gladstone park who have been pushing us for years to move there might take up that offer now  :cheers:

Rynglieder

Quote from: Tony Nitrous on Monday, 17 April  2023, 06:44 PM

It's mid Autumn here...

I hope you are filling up the bird bath and leaving a dish on the floor for the little critters.

Tony Nitrous

Quote from: Rynglieder on Wednesday, 19 April  2023, 04:49 AMI hope you are filling up the bird bath and leaving a dish on the floor for the little critters.

Not normally. Neighbours either side of me have dams and away from my house I have a spring / creek. We try not to encourage wildlife around the house, we get way to much as it is. Bird life here is wonderful, from Rosella's and Black Cockatoo's up to Wedgetail Eagles, but I try not to encourage the resident Magpies, Kookaburras etc around the house, every crap they take on my house or shed roofs gos straight into my drinking water!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk