News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

Post a Pic of your Bike..

Started by Yetiman, Tuesday, 06 September 2022, 09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSXKING

Quote from: Hooli on Saturday, 18 March  2023, 06:07 AMSomething I didn't think I'd be posting last year. My 14 passed it's MOT this morning, with a clean sheet. So I went for lunch at a cafe I know for a test run. After lunch I got a little carried away & ended up in Whitby for a pint before heading home. 280 miles done & I've got a few little jobs to do on her, but not much & I really enjoyed myself as I'd forgotten how damn my old bus is.

14 MOT Day - Strawbs.jpg

:devil: it's like she never left @Hooli
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

Hooli

Quote from: GSXKING on Sunday, 19 March  2023, 04:46 PM
Quote from: Hooli on Saturday, 18 March  2023, 06:07 AMSomething I didn't think I'd be posting last year. My 14 passed it's MOT this morning, with a clean sheet. So I went for lunch at a cafe I know for a test run. After lunch I got a little carried away & ended up in Whitby for a pint before heading home. 280 miles done & I've got a few little jobs to do on her, but not much & I really enjoyed myself as I'd forgotten how damn my old bus is.

14 MOT Day - Strawbs.jpg

:devil: it's like she never left @Hooli

It is mate, my garage is complete again. I've had strong words with her about talking to strangers, so she shouldn't run off again either.

ARH

medium_29-300117024921.png

Irish in Oz

Will14

14 MOT Day - Strawbs.jpg

@Hooli Indestructible & irreplaceable springs to mind! What a result! 

Big Geordi

GSXKING

I like that look a lot 👍👍👍
Chris

Milts

SpongeBob

Hi all,

Tried to upload a pic, just for testing, several times over the past week, without luck (for me, for you that may be considered luck, actually :-) )

Either drag'n'drop or browse to the file lead to upload stalling at approx 30%. Preview then doesn't work, and the only choice is to get back one page.

Pics are 500 - 600KiB regular jpegs, browser used is Firefox.

KiwiCol

Hmmm, dunno on that one.  Mike usually says to clear your cache & cookies & re-boot, so maybe that'll help.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

GSXKING

Chris

Hooli

Quote from: SpongeBob on Friday, 24 March  2023, 06:46 PMHi all,

Tried to upload a pic, just for testing, several times over the past week, without luck (for me, for you that may be considered luck, actually :-) )

Either drag'n'drop or browse to the file lead to upload stalling at approx 30%. Preview then doesn't work, and the only choice is to get back one page.

Pics are 500 - 600KiB regular jpegs, browser used is Firefox.

You sure you're looking at the upload box?

I ask s I thought I was to start with, but the first bar you see is the amount of stuff you can upload per post. After you've selected the pic & seen that bar, there's an upload button on the right to actually upload it to the forum. Then put your cursor where you want the pic & click insert.

SpongeBob

Test again. If that works, @hooli should be thanked for reminding me I'm a moron and I should read more carefully what is written in front of my eyes :-)

IMG_20220723_194236 (Large).jpg

IMG_20220723_193943 (Large).jpg

Milts

@Spongebob lots of interesting mods going on there with your bike, care to list?  tyre tread pattern looks a bit sporty for a kick off  ;)   

Hooli

Quote from: SpongeBob on Saturday, 25 March  2023, 02:25 AMTest again. If that works, @hooli should be thanked for reminding me I'm a moron and I should read more carefully what is written in front of my eyes :-)

I'm always happy to call people a moron  :lol:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk