A Random Ride Pics Thread.... Post 'em up!

Started by Tony Nitrous, Sunday, 07 May 2017, 12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grog

All good Col, your mate should at least buy you new gen cover and clean it. He had cheap rental. I rode thruxton, nowhere as nice as normal Bonnie IMO.Maybe im just too old for it.

Hooli

You'll need to lend it out more often to mate my mileage  :cheers:

GSXKING

Quote from: Hooli on Saturday, 28 October  2023, 05:56 PMYou'll need to lend it out more often to mate my mileage  :cheers:

:rofl2:  :rofl2:  :rofl2: Pretty sure he was talking about how dirty your GSX is @ Hooli
Nice try though 👍👍
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

KiwiCol

Quote from: GSXKING on Saturday, 28 October  2023, 10:10 PM
Quote from: Hooli on Saturday, 28 October  2023, 05:56 PMYou'll need to lend it out more often to mate my mileage  :cheers:

:rofl2:  :rofl2:  :rofl2: Pretty sure he was talking about how dirty your GSX is @ Hooli
Nice try though 👍👍

Yes, it was just the stealth coating I was referring to, which is coming off this morning, after the World Cup final game.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

GSXKING

Quote from: KiwiCol on Sunday, 29 October  2023, 03:55 AM
Quote from: GSXKING on Saturday, 28 October  2023, 10:10 PM

Nice try though 👍👍

Yes, it was just the stealth coating I was referring to, which is coming off this morning, after the World Cup final game.

Are you washing it with tears 😭
RU Kiwis lost to Sth Afrika
RL Kiwis lost to Australia
WCC Kiwis lost to Australia
All last night and early this morning 🧐🧐🧐
Chris

KiwiCol

Nope, soap down then waterblaster.  That mostly fixes it.  Now moved on to the boatshed, got the cladding on yesterday, yay, about time.  Now to start planning the new work benches & power point positions.

Yeah, we were our own worst enemy in that game.  BTW, did ya hear Wayne Barns got man of the match for the most assists . . .  :happy1:  :onya:  :cheers:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

GSXKING

Terrible performance and it's abnormal to remember the referee's name in any game let alone a World Cup match.
Rules need to be unable to be interpreted or ambiguous
That was definitely not worth a red card in any game.
Chris

Kiwifruit

As Tana Umanga once said, "were not playing tiddly winks"
Not saying South Afrika didn't deserve to win, they finished with more points. However the inconsistent officials imposed themselves on the game to the detriment of the contest......  in my humble opinion.
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Notty

The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Kiwifruit

I totally agree Notty.
It's a shame that as a World Cup Final, the pinnacle of the sport, at full time nobody was able to say "what a thrilling game".
But.....I did go for a ride on the bike yesterday so the day wasn't completely wasted  :boogie:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Hooli

Didn't bother me in the slightest, but then I never watch as I find sports totally dull to spectate.

grog

Me either.not into Union but love Leauge. Cant stand Soccer either.

Rynglieder

24/01/2024 Herefordshire, Monmouthshire & Worcestershire. (c.158 miles)

101a.jpg

First proper ride of 2024 – a succession of either storms or cold spells had kept me at home but a dry bright day of around ten degrees came into view so after a couple of messages back and forth with a mate who sometimes keeps me company, we met up at a spot on the edge of Worcester which was equidistant for us.

I took the GSX out partly because it seemed the right bike for the ride and partly because it was at the front of the garage and these days I can be a lazy so-and-so.

It was goo to get out again, it seemed like ages since my last decent run. Some nice fast A-roads to us through Hereford on to Pontrillas were we settled down for a hot sandwich and coffee in the GV Café.

For the return home Mike took the lead and it was my turn to try to keep the Multistrada in view through Monmouth and across the top of the Forest of Dean. A pleasant bit of Gloucestershire and Worcestershire followed before we split at Upton on Severn.
Hopefully it will be the first of many, you have to grab these days when you can in the British winter.

101b.jpg

GSXKING

Hmmmmm 10 deg Celsius isn't exactly what I'd call a great opportunity 🥶🥶🥶
We haven't gone under 20 degrees Celsius for about 3-4 weeks. Regularly going over 34 during the days with unending oppressive humidity.
I'm not complaining as this is a "normal" summer.
Your bike looks in great condition 👍
Thanks for the report and pics.
I've been enjoying your other videos too 🎥🎥🎥
Chris

GSXKING

Well my prediction of a wet summer was spot on.
I can't remember a wetter one. I've lived in Brisbane since 1972. Cyclone Tracy was 1974.
Today I rode to work at 4:30am in just drizzling rain.
The ride home at 4pm was a deluge very WET to say the least ☔️☔️☔️
Chris

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk