News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

1400 Owners Life Today ( The 'What did you do today?' thread)

Started by grog, Thursday, 21 June 2018, 09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Nitrous

Quote from: steve porter on Saturday, 10 June  2023, 08:23 PM
Quote from: Tony Nitrous on Saturday, 10 June  2023, 07:48 PM
Quote from: steve porter on Saturday, 10 June  2023, 07:34 PMHad a fang around the hills on a mates new to him 2015 tracer 900 , ridden a few Triumph Triples but never a yamaha before, plenty of go, but a bit light on for torque compared to the 14, handled well and plenty of legroom, certainly a bike I could live with, but wouldn't swap the 14 for it

There a couple of 200+hp MT-09's here. A guy I used ride with occasionally does turbo kits for them. They are a bit lively !
Bloody hell

This is my mate Paul's MT-09 Turbo...

Irish in Oz

I've seen McKenna in action on an MT09, he was doing stunts outside the dealership and got caught by the Highway Patrol, don't know if he lost his licence.
The event moved inside the shop parking area, he did a stoppie in front of my RD400 he was very close to hitting it, lucky for him he didn't.
At the time I was busy with the Yamaha girls.
rd yamaha girl.jpg

Globalrider

I need to go somewhere I've not been but won't know until I get there!

Roo

Had to spend time getting MRI for right knee (old and fucked)  But they also injected dye to trace blood flow to foot as it's numb and blue !!!! can't feel the rear brake unless I dangle it and get feeling back !!!!
Anyway they reckon the knee is the cause so far... I said just rip into it but they want to know whats what before that   lol.   I'm 74 so knee has been thru hell ,marathons ,squash, running and jumping off bikes for nearly 59 years.

Tony Nitrous

Following the Isle Of Man Southern 100.

Sad to hear of the 2 deaths and others injured.

grog

Home PC had smoke coming out, not turning on. I thought this will cost. Took to my computer bloke, all fixed for $70. New power supply.

Hooli

More proof electrickery is smoke. When the smoke gets out the wires, things don't work.

GSXKING

Quote from: Irish in Oz on Monday, 12 June  2023, 04:41 AMI've seen McKenna in action on an MT09, he was doing stunts outside the dealership and got caught by the Highway Patrol, don't know if he lost his licence.
The event moved inside the shop parking area, he did a stoppie in front of my RD400 he was very close to hitting it, lucky for him he didn't.
At the time I was busy with the Yamaha girls.
rd yamaha girl.jpg

Couldn't even get you to smile  :stir:  :stir:  :stir:
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

Speedy1959

[/quote]

Thats because she just whispered "I'm a Ladyboy.. How about it Stud"?

Irish in Oz

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know how much she would cost me.

GSXKING

Assembled a new wine rack utility bench from Aldi.

IMG_9272.jpeg
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

Eric GSX1400K3

Dragged Suzi out of the shed, gave her a tub and polish, then stood back and admired her.  Warmed up her engine, checked her tyre pressures and lubed her chain  all ready to go for tomorrow

20230806_162819.jpg

20230806_162852.jpg

20230806_162939.jpg
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

Eric GSX1400K3

So after taking the 1402 out last Monday, my Bavarian mistress was giving me baleful looks from her corner of the mancave.  To keep the peace, I dragged her out and rode her to Bunbury and back, about a 260km round trip, as the skies were clear and sun was out. Cruise control on a motorcycle is my definition of getting spoilt.  Despite not having been out for about 8 weeks, she behaved and it was a good run.  She's now at 99,970km young.
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

grog

Today blasted with news my Daughter has breast cancer. Sort of makes motorcycles fade into back ground.Im not at my best at moment, shes very positive. Me and Wife both been through it, shell get well. Just a horrible process nobody wants.

KiwiCol

Real sad news Grog. My best wishes to her for a speedy recovery
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk