News:

20 January 2024 - the forum is now 7 years old. Time flies.

Main Menu

PC III Issues

Started by TALLMAN, Friday, 23 March 2018, 06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TALLMAN

My PC III seems not tobe communicating with the bike,very difficult to start & once started very difficult to keep running, I checked the minus connection to the battery  - good connection, I checked that the mapping was still loaded & reloaded it to be sure, the bike starts and runs fine if I disconnect the PC III, all plugs are clean and not corroded, anybody any ideas ?
HONI SOIT QUE MAL Y PENSE       UBIQUE!       QUO FAS ET GLORIA DU****        FACIMUS ET FRANGIMUS

seth

It could be a pc111 fault they do go wrong sometimes.
Only things I could suggest it contact dynajet and ask them the same question .
The other is if anyone has a pc111 you can swop over with your map to check things that way.
Sorry I'm not much help
:cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

gsxbarmy

It may be Richard that the firmware needs re-installing / updating. I seem to recall what you are experiencing being experienced by Duckula many years ago and updating the firmware sorted it. Just make sure your Dyno map is secure before starting the update Richard!!!!!

Downloads are on the Powercommander site here for PCIII:

http://www.powercommander.com/powercommander/downloads/powercommander_downloads.aspx?ProdType=PCIIIUSB
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

TALLMAN

Well I've emailed Dynojet UK , lets see what they say.
HONI SOIT QUE MAL Y PENSE       UBIQUE!       QUO FAS ET GLORIA DU****        FACIMUS ET FRANGIMUS

TALLMAN

Dynojet Uk says I have to go ,through the French importer  :rolleyes: I have a spare ECU which I put on the bike this weekend, reconnected the PCIII, reprogrammed it & did 350kms yesterday sweet as !!!!!

RickC

I had an early model serial PC3 that would play up a bit, I found that the sockets on the plugs had loosened up a bit and were giving
intermittent faults, removing the O Rings on the plugs let the contact make a bit better and all faults disappeared for the 6 months after that I had it for.

diebythereaper

diebythereaper

For this type of Power Commander 111

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk