FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED (thread retitled)

Started by VladTepes, Friday, 10 March 2023, 09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

froudy

Well this came as a surprise when I logged on this morning as I haven't been on for a while now.
Looking good to me and so far so good :boogie:
Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!

GSXKING

Quote from: VladTepes on Tuesday, 21 March  2023, 12:37 PMSo who's changing the theme, via which method, and why?

If you can be as specific as possible about the reason you changed themes / what it is that isn't working for you in the new theme that'd be helpful for me so I'd really appreciate it.

I'm curious because
1. It may be necessary to refine the new theme slightly.
2. There may (probably will) be future changes which will only work in the new theme.

Quite simply we all hate change at our advanced stages 🤡🤡
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

grog

Much more difficult to post a photo. Also noticed in Post Pic Of Bike, mine has gone. Was there, not now. Ill modify that, pic still on phone, not on PC.

Mick_J

I have noticed that once you have seen a picture it just comes up as a link, I don't like it as I often use pictures to search for things I know I have seen but now each one has to opened up from a link, me not likey, me lazy.
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

Hooli

That's cause they've turned off the forum automatically displaying attachments, if you don't insert them into the post. After you upload the pic, put the cursor where you want the pic in the post & click insert (near the upload button) & it'll insert a link that displays the pic at that point.

My fault I guess as I pointed out that when you inserted them they still showed below the post as an attachment too.

KiwiCol

Quote from: mjgt on Wednesday, 22 March  2023, 07:45 PMI have noticed that once you have seen a picture it just comes up as a link, I don't like it as I often use pictures to search for things I know I have seen but now each one has to opened up from a link, me not likey, me lazy.

You sorted now Mick?  Hooli is correct, upload the pic, then click the insert button  :onya:  & it'll put your pic wherever your cursor is in the post.  Puts pic anywhere you like it.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

grog

no photos on pc, link there but doesn't work. ok on phone

See above Grog - Kiwicol

VladTepes

see the post above yours grog - check if it works please and let us know :)
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

grog

Photos now back, i didnt do anything, just came back. :)

KiwiCol

Dwain Dibley

Is it possible to get the pics back in my thread ? pre upgrade all that is visible is a link, and I cannot edit. post upgrade all is well.

Cheers

D.D.
To Infirmity and Beyond.. :-)

KiwiCol

Quote from: Dwain Dibley on Saturday, 25 March  2023, 04:01 AMIs it possible to get the pics back in my thread ? pre upgrade all that is visible is a link, and I cannot edit. post upgrade all is well.

Cheers

D.D.

Pic's back in.

Dwain Dibley

To Infirmity and Beyond.. :-)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk