News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Anyone ridden a kwaka zx1400

Started by Nic, Monday, 18 March 2024, 05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grog

Nic, PIA plastic covered bikes, such a nightmare to do little things.Diavel was prime example. Around 3 hrs to change battery, i dont miss it, except for its power, handling, sound & braking. Yeah, sometimes would like it in shed.

Nic

I've been working on it all day. Got the rear shock preload adjusted. Fitted heated grips so had to take off a cover or two to get at the battery, not too bad once you do it and work it out. Price you pay I spose.

MickyJB

It's interesting reading how others perceive different bikes. When I bought the GTR1400 it was going to be a keeper, it was immaculate.. previous owner spent more time cleaning than he did riding .. I adapted to it easily but there was that feeling it wanted to drop when doing tighter turns at low speed ... certainly the power was there and it handled well for this old guy .. what turned me off was character and ease of doing stuff myself .. for example my son and I just changed brake and clutch lines to braided and flushed and new fluid and it took a couple of hours and that was with lunch in between ... I'm a big fan of simple not 1000klm rides in a day.

Anyhow, I can say I owned one for a year and a bit ... but very happy with the GSX & XJR 1300

👍🙏
Mick
08 Special Edition
Ulysses 69619

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk