News:

20 January 2024 - the forum is now 7 years old. Time flies.

Main Menu

Tight and slack chain

Started by Eric, Thursday, 07 March 2024, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric

Quote from: Eric GSX1400K3 on Thursday, 21 March  2024, 08:34 AMSo you are now running a new chain on an old sprocket  or did you get another new, different branded sprocket?

JT full steel are good quality, id be steering clear of fancy aluminium sprockets myself.

Eric

Quote from: Eric on Thursday, 21 March  2024, 11:58 AM
Quote from: Eric GSX1400K3 on Thursday, 21 March  2024, 08:34 AMSo you are now running a new chain on an old sprocket  or did you get another new, different branded sprocket?

JT full steel are good quality, id be steering clear of fancy aluminium sprockets myself.
I put the old sprocket on to illuminate all scenarios as none of the other scenarios from others did not work and I've come to the conclusion that it was a bad rear sprocket not once but twice. I will be looking elsewhere for a rear sprocket the old one was a process of illumination and I think may have sorted my problem
 Just gotta find another one

Eric GSX1400K3

I checked the renthal ones, all aluminium.  Stick with steel would be my advice.
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

grog

Esjot would be my choice, German quality with highest grade steel.A bit dearer but quality costs.

Eric GSX1400K3

Quote from: grog on Thursday, 21 March  2024, 05:22 PMEsjot would be my choice, German quality with highest grade steel.A bit dearer but quality costs.
esjot is JT as far as i know
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

grog

Esjot is German company,JT or Jomthai Asahi, same company, are made China or Thailand, both leading brands.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk