News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

Cornwall bike meet

Started by Tally, Tuesday, 12 September 2023, 09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tally

I am wondering if there are any bike meets in Cornwall this weekend as I'm visiting my mate in Harrow Barrow. If there's something on I'll try and persuade him to a ride out, that's if he
A - doesn't cancel on me.
B - as got something else planned.
Cheers JT (tally)

T250

You won't be too far away from Louis' cafe at Kit Hill, bikes meet up there Sunday morning, you've missed the first Sunday of the month, that's when you get all the old classic and vintage bikes up there. Last time they had to use the overflow car park, get some good stuff up there...Manx Norton, Vincent's, Goldie's etc

How long are you down for? Every Wednesday night there is a meet up at Crooklets beach Bude

Tally

Just down for a long weekend @T250 arrive Friday afternoon,leave Monday morning. Thanks for the info though I'll see if he's up for it. :onya:

Tally

Well!,just got back from my mates place in Cornwall and my bike behaved impeccably, I squeezed 220 miles out of her before I bottled it and filled up which I was impressed with. Lovely place Cornwall but it rained all weekend so the pub it was , Cornish ale was drunk a plenty. (Tribute). :cheers:

T250

Notty

Did you buy your beer at the Doom Bar ?  :cheers:
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk