News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Supasprox rear sprocket wanted

Started by Leyther, Thursday, 22 February 2024, 02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leyther

Searched high and low for a Supasprox rear sprocket but had no luck finding a supplier, anyone purchased one recently and care to share the detail?
Why shake, rattle and roll when you can ride in style, get yourself a GSX1400..........................Any colour as long as its?

gsxbarmy

Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

Eric

Quote from: Leyther on Thursday, 22 February  2024, 02:02 AMSearched high and low for a Supasprox rear sprocket but had no luck finding a supplier, anyone purchased one recently and care to share the detail?
where are you based, if your in the uk check out demon tweeks they do them but you might have to wait a few weeks for delivery. Hope this helps. Ahh I see you are in the uk then demon tweeks is your place to go.

BbigMmac

Got mine at mykettenkit.de. Was the only one with the Stealth Black and Gold 43T.

grog

Looks great with your chain👍Nice bike also. Love chain guard, where are they available?

BbigMmac

Thanks for the compliments. Chainguard is part of the Puig hugger.

Notty

I love the Gold
spocket.jpg
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Teufel

Nice rear sets. Can I ask where you found them?

Notty

Quote from: Teufel on Wednesday, 13 March  2024, 02:27 PMNice rear sets. Can I ask where you found them?
On Ebay - but that was a few years ago, they are just standard highly polished  :)
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

KiwiCol

Ahemmmm,  I believe Teufel is referring to these . . .

Rearset.JPG

What ya smokin  :smoke:  up that way Notty?   :happy1:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

BbigMmac

Got them from an old GSX 1400 owner who lived in Belgium. Are from TRW Lucas if I am correct.

Teufel

Thanks. Mine are Metisse. Love 'em.

Irish in Oz

@Teufel

You should remove the side stand would save a lot of weight.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk