News:

20 January 2024 - the forum is now 7 years old. Time flies.

Main Menu

Making a post?

Started by Aussie based, Thursday, 28 September 2023, 02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aussie based

Have been on this very unuser friendly website for an hour after registration and still cannot work out how to make a post
Why do you make it so difficult to find out how to make a post

gsxbarmy

Quote from: Aussie based on Thursday, 28 September  2023, 02:52 AMHave been on this very unuser friendly website for an hour after registration and still cannot work out how to make a post

@Aussie based - Really? It's really quite straightforward to create a new post

If you click on the topic area you wish to post on - say "Introductions" - from the main forum page, it displays all previous threads under that topic and at the top of the topic list on the RH side, there is a button for "New Topic".

So - if you click on this link, it will take you to the Introductions section - https://gsx1400owners.org/forum/index.php?board=20.0

The "New Topic" button is at the top if the thread list under that topic - see attached screen shot
New Topic Screenshot.jpg
It would be appreciated if you would kindly introduce yourself to other forum users.

Thank you

ADMIN
@VladTepes
@KiwiCol
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

hard road

Quote from: Aussie based on Thursday, 28 September  2023, 02:52 AMHave been on this very unuser friendly website for an hour after registration and still cannot work out how to make a post

its not rocket science  :whatever:

Hooli

We don't. The only thing that's slightly hard work on here is posting pics.

Eric GSX1400K3

This isn't FB either...(thank god)
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

VladTepes

Hi @Aussie based

I'm unsure why you posted your comment in the thread about stickers?

In any event the advice re how to do it is correct - pop into the introductions forum and have a crack.
Tell us about your 1400!

Welcome aboard and let me know if anything I can do to help.  :onya:

I'm in Brissy and there are a heap of Aussies on here!
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk