Continuing - So what did you do to your bike today...?

Started by gsxbarmy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grog

Trav, lots of bits 👍What are the plans for colour?

Trav Man

Quote from: grog on Tuesday, 27 December  2022, 06:10 PM
Trav, lots of bits 👍What are the plans for colour?
It's not the best pic but it's all finished in silver.
Etch primed, then primer and set to cure a couple of weeks ago, then rubbed down to then all finished with acrylic base coat silver x 2 coats, then acrylic clear x 2 coats.

Just going to wait a couple of days before going any further as I'm prebooked with my Daughter for the next couple of days  :cool:

Trav Man
I've learnt so much from my mistakes that I'm thinking of making some more ;D

mlivkovich

I did nothing to my bike today, I was just sitting next to her, looked at her and had a drink :cheers:

KiwiCol

😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Trav Man

Over the last few days I finished getting Beast back together and washed after about 18 months in pieces.
We went for a ride and DAMN am I happy right now as I still can't wipe the smile off my face as now I need to wait for the weekend so I can go for a better ride.

Trav Man

KiwiCol

Trav Man

grog

VladTepes

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Nic

Black wheels, you don't notice how dirty they are like you would a chrome rim. Today I decided to clean the front wheel, it looked and felt like it may never have been cleaned, I'm sure it must have? In the 3 years I've had the bike I never went near the front wheel.
The usual bug guts welded on and even worse, those bloody wheel balancing weights where they have been removed but not cleaned off, they take some work to get off.
I'll be changing my own tyres from now on so this won't happen again.
I gave the wheel a rub with a thinners rag, then the next step was Autosol. Took almost an hour to get clean but now it looks brill.
Wow that was interesting wasn't it  :rofl2:

Tony Nitrous

Had a break from mowing, building, fencing, dog walking, planting etc etc, and started to do a few jobs on these...

... then realised I have quite a few jobs to do on them !   No rush, just something to play with.  Maybe I should stop looking at bikes on Market Place, Ebay, Gumtree though!

grog

Very lazy 2023. Just gave her a start, warm up. Ride tomorrow.My roads are covered with tourists, will be carefull.

KiwiCol

Gave both of mine a wash & dry then a polish, well, started the polish, should finish it today.  Might even bung a couple of pic's up when done . . .

KiwiCol

And some for the Black K6

Eric GSX1400K3

I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk