News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Continuing - So what did you do to your bike today...?

Started by gsxbarmy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yetiman

All good,
I was a bit Iffy on it too, Just they gave me a deal on the lot and postage was the same with or without so went for it,
It looks better than the pics in real life..

Hooli

I said goodbye to my bike today.

It was stolen by half a dozen worthless scum teenangers on other stolen bikes who when confronted offered to stab us with a screwdriver so we had to let them go. I saw them out the office window but couldn't stop them.

Utterly fucked off about it all, my 14 was staying forever and now thanks to scum that should be culled it's gone.

Notty

Quote from: Hooli on Saturday, 20 August  2022, 05:52 AM

It was stolen by half a dozen worthless scum teenangers on other stolen bikes who when confronted offered to stab us with a screwdriver so we had to let them go. I saw them out the office window but couldn't stop them.

Utterly fucked off about it all, my 14 was staying forever and now thanks to scum that should be culled it's gone.
WTF ???  :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Jeykey

:sad: I´m wordless! Of course you´ve contacted the police ? Always see on youtube a lot of bike stealin´going on in the UK.

KiwiCol

OMG!! I'm so sorry for you Hooli.  Fecken feral bastards.  You'd just got it running sweet again too.  That really makes your blood boil & it's not even my bike!! :furious:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

grog

Thats terrible news Hooli. So sorry for you. You must be gutted, all those miles and scum just ruin it. Not enough words to describe how i really feel. Head up Mate.

frenchgixxer

Question everything

Hooli

Cheers guys.

Police were informed at the time, mate in office rung them as we ran out and passed me the phone. I was talking to plod while being threatened with the screwdriver.

I've shared it all over FB and had several people say they seen it being trashed about. It had a full tank so the little scum will be out all night I bet

I've been passing it onto plod, but I've no real expectation to see it again. As someone said, it's the memories in those miles that make it so bad.

Stevel3

I just bought the pairs block off plated this morning. I also have a seat on the way from France. Probably get a gear indicator with the ignition advance option next, just not sure which model it is yet.

Eric GSX1400K3

Sorry to hear that Hooli mate.
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

Mick_J

That a real pisser Hooli, I hope the thieving scum catch something really painful and die violently, bastards.  Just gotta hope the insurance company don't add insult to injury.
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

grog

Hooli, how do they just start your bike and ride away?

Hooli

Quote from: grog on Saturday, 20 August  2022, 07:31 PM
Hooli, how do they just start your bike and ride away?

They didn't. They broke the steering lock & one rode along side with his foot on the rear peg pushing it. But it'll have only taken a screwdriver in the ignition barrel to start her once they tried. Mine was K2 so no immobiliser etc.

Jeykey

Mine´s a K5 but I´ve been thinking the last couple of months using an apple airtag, android tag or gps without a subscription. Guess I´ll have to go for it now. When you hear the stories in first hand seems like shit can happen more quickly.

Yetiman

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk