News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Continuing - So what did you do to your bike today...?

Started by gsxbarmy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooli

Good tip that.

However I'm using a multimeter & checking the resistance is still 6 Ohm between the two wires as that's what I get direct across the STVA connector.

Tony Nitrous

Started moving bikes out of storage to the new place.

6 months ignored at the last place whilst I renovated and 18 months in a damp storage shed whilst I was building hasn't done the bikes any favours at all, but I now have the room and the time to fix that.

Tony Nitrous

grog

Theyll come good Tony. I know a bloke with GSX1100 like yours. He bought new, been sitting 20 yrs just ruining. Also LC Yam same story, such a waste. Today i threw out helmet and Summer gloves, both mould ridden from our wet year.

Tony Nitrous

Quote from: grog on Wednesday, 22 June  2022, 05:23 PM
Today i threw out helmet and Summer gloves, both mould ridden from our wet year.

Yeah, quite bad here. I moved a bed frame and a bookcase, both had mould but I gave them a good spray of Clove Oil.  Same with a suitcase and some clothes. I've saved what I can but some of it'll be binned.
The worst I've seen.

Roo

went out and looked at the bike,,,, gave  it a pat   heh heh..
Too cold he in NZ ,haven't ridden for 5 weeks !!!!!!   like today a high of 10   !!!!!!!!   over night 1 or2 !!

Tony Nitrous

Quote from: Roo on Friday, 24 June  2022, 10:17 AM
went out and looked at the bike,,,, gave  it a pat   heh heh..
Too cold he in NZ ,haven't ridden for 5 weeks !!!!!!   like today a high of 10   !!!!!!!!   over night 1 or2 !!

Winter here too, but not quite that bad...

I have the weather for riding bikes, just not the time at the moment.

Tony Nitrous

I rode the new Busa today.

Then I got a lift back. 

I rode the B-King today.

Then I got a lift back. 

I rode the GSX1400 today. 

Got a couple more to move but they haven't been run in ages so I'll take the Utes jump leads. Not that I'm pessimistic or anything, but I'll take the ramps too. 

T250

Bought a new set of plugs, all okay until the last one when the complete body snapped off leaving the thread inside the head  :furious: only just past finger tight, managed to get the thread out and you could clearly see the poor material used - these were NGK's bought from a motor factor I was trying to avoid some of the rubbish on fleabay...

KiwiCol

No doubt you'll be going to visit the supplier then . . .   & having a word with them re the shoddy plugs.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Hooli

I finished checking the wiring to try & find my fault. It's not that...

Thottle bodies are now off, but one of the long bolts holding them together has seized so I've left it soaking in plusgas as it'd be a real nightmare if it snapped.

Notty

it was raining today, well actually thunder storms and hail so mrs Notty and myself went out for a coffee, a regular thing being retired. Sat in the window, watching the rain and a K2 rode past ! in the rain !!
sad bugger-oops hope no-one on here  :bugga:
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

GSXKING

Quote from: Notty on Sunday, 26 June  2022, 06:53 AM
it was raining today, well actually thunder storms and hail so mrs Notty and myself went out for a coffee, a regular thing being retired. Sat in the window, watching the rain and a K2 rode past ! in the rain !!
sad bugger-oops hope no-one on here  :bugga:
Bahahahaha it wasn't me @Notty 😈😈😈
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

Tony Nitrous

Tony Nitrous

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk