News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Continuing - So what did you do to your bike today...?

Started by gsxbarmy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grog

I thought i saw him at the Harley shop. Big Electra Glide, intercom, matching helmets😂

Hooli

I can't reply to you two as we're not allowed to swear here  :lol:

Blubber

Quote from: Hooli on Sunday, 11 July  2021, 05:13 PM
I can't reply to you two as we're not allowed to swear here  :lol:

You can always PM them your thoughts  :stir:

:devil:
Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

Hooli

Only 210 miles done today, I wanted to get home slightly earlier. So once home I fixed the Hornet, that's two working bikes at the same time - a rare thing for me.

Kiwifruit

Quote from: Hooli on Monday, 12 July  2021, 06:49 AM
Only 210 miles done today, I wanted to get home slightly earlier. So once home I fixed the Hornet, that's two working bikes at the same time - a rare thing for me.

Well..... how did the rest of the story go ??   :smitten:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

KiwiCol

He got home early, . . .   How good could it of gone.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Hooli

Quote from: Kiwifruit on Monday, 12 July  2021, 01:09 PM

Short answer - no.

She's not for me.

KiwiCol

Wot? she can't cook?   or is it her perfume doesn't smell like burnt engine oil or EP90?
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

GSXKING

More importantly, can she kick start an old Trumpy or suck start a Harley  :facepalm: :doh: :whatever:
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

Kiwifruit

Quote from: Hooli on Monday, 12 July  2021, 05:09 PM
Quote from: Kiwifruit on Monday, 12 July  2021, 01:09 PM

Short answer - no.

She's not for me.

You need a blonde Ural rider that plays a bit of tennis :drool:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Will14

Not today but earlier in the week, eventually got around to fitting the GSX-R four pot brake calipers that I bought a couple of years ago which @Del refurbished for me - my god what a difference, so much better than the standard six pots I could hardly believe the improvement

Cheers

Pete

horse

Yeah I agree, at the risk of opening a hornets nest I found with both calipers in good cond both have good stopping power but I could never get good feel out of the six spots the fours just give better feedback ,short of throwing some radials on they will keep me happy ,been a positive upgrade for me ,

Horse,
Change is easy improvement somewhat more difficult :Dr Porsche

Tally

Today I took off all the wiring and the resistors for the rear indicators and replaced them a pair of adapter wires that just plugged straight in, also swapped out the relay for a l.e.d. unit. Now just have wait for my mate to knock up a plate to mount my new indicators , which as you all know from an earlier post were ripped off on my way to Thruxton when the reg plate came away and dragged everything underneath. Next will be the rear brake when my new reservoir turns up as my old the cap will not undo due to corrosion. Then I can service the rear caliper and replace the aftermarket torque arm with an o.e.m one. :salute:

Hooli

Just drill out the tops of the screws holding the cap on. As soon as the tension is off the remains will screw out easily, because they rot to the cap not the body.

Tally

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk