News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Continuing - So what did you do to your bike today...?

Started by gsxbarmy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooli

In fact, ignore that. Every single pic off my phone is blurred, I think I need to stamp on it after buying another.

Hooli

Today I found out why my bike was rough as hell & cutting out in the crazy amount of rain yesterday.

It was soaking inside several connectors including the ECU plug, I've never had that before so it proves how bloody wet it was.

KiwiCol

Should of been out in the Jaaaaaaaaaag if it were that wet.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Hooli

Quote from: KiwiCol on Monday, 27 July  2020, 03:46 AM
Should of been out in the Jaaaaaaaaaag if it were that wet.

Difficult to change to the Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag when I was riding back from Germany though.

Milts

#Daytona

Am i sensing it will be coloured black/red/yellow by any chance? #7

Kiwifruit

It was soaking inside several connectors including the ECU plug, I've never had that before so it proves how bloody wet it was.
[/quote]

Be nearly as wet in the Jag Hooli   :stir:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Hooli

Quote from: Kiwifruit on Monday, 27 July  2020, 12:31 PM

Be nearly as wet in the Jag Hooli   :stir:
[/quote]

Not since I got the 'age related ventilation passages' replaced with metal in the footwells.

VladTepes

@Daytona   that's already a nice scheme - I don't actually think I've seen that before it is factory?

Having said that really looking forward to seeing something new and cool too.  :onya:

@gsxbarmy  a BMW?  Now if only I could find that post you once made where you said Triumph was the bestest and now you'd never have anything else.... :stir:   

You should try one of those Suzuki GSX1400's I hear they are pretty good.  :grin:

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Daytona

Quote from: Milts on Monday, 27 July  2020, 07:37 AM

#Daytona

Am i sensing it will be coloured black/red/yellow by any chance? #7
ha ha ,no milts,something along classic lines,,,shall be putting pics up when sorted.trying to get the timing right for" Suzuki live" event at Cadwell Park in September but unfortunately it's been cancelled now,gutted ain't the word,.

Daytona

Quote from: VladTepes on Wednesday, 29 July  2020, 04:56 PM
@Daytona   that's already a nice scheme - I don't actually think I've seen that before it is factory?

Having said that really looking forward to seeing something new and cool too.  :onya:
It's standard factory paint vlad k6 model,,just fancy something different now and again.

@gsxbarmy  a BMW?  Now if only I could find that post you once made where you said Triumph was the bestest and now you'd never have anything else.... :stir:   

You should try one of those Suzuki GSX1400's I hear they are pretty good.  :grin:

gsxbarmy

Quote from: VladTepes on Wednesday, 29 July  2020, 04:56 PM

Absolutely I did and I'm sorry to have to sell my Triumph, but age and it being top heavy have kind of forced the issue (and the wife giving me grief). Did look at the new 900 Triumph, lovely machine, but earliest delivery was December. This BMW came along which had the spec I was looking for and the rest is history
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

KiwiCol

Mrs Barmy is giving you grief yet she jumps out of aeroplanes?   :rofl2:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Hooli

Quote from: KiwiCol on Thursday, 30 July  2020, 03:47 AM
Mrs Barmy is giving you grief yet she jumps out of aeroplanes?   :rofl2:

Living with Dave that probably seems a good idea  :whistling:

Notty

Bought a brand new Genuine LH K2 rear hanger for £60 - £135 fromSuzuki - I  will be converting my K5 this winter   :)
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Hooli

That's £2 a mile next year to have the right number of cans!  :stir:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk