Continuing - So what did you do to your bike today...?

Started by gsxbarmy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiwifruit

Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Hooli

I just did  a quick few bits in the sun -

Cleaned the fuel filters again & added an external one to the line from the back of the tank. I suspect I'll need to line my tank in a few years judging by the rust flakes appearing these days.
Drained the water out the airbox, that should stop it stuttering at high throttle.
Lubed the levers, footpegs, side stand pivots etc.
Washed and relubed the chain.

The rest of it can stay dirty though, the salt crystals are quite pretty.

gsxbarmy

Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

Snapey

It appears that the carby kits worked on the Bandit as it went perfectly today after it's restoration. So do I keep it now or sell it?
If you look like your passport photo then you're too sick to travel.

grog

Wow Snapey. Superb job in less time than two minute noodles. To have it run perfectly also a big plus. Well done.  :hat: :salute:

KiwiCol

😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Kiwifruit

Even the missus likes it Snapey..
Can you wrap it and have it delivered on the 25th please.
Nice work   :worshippy:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Mick_J

Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

Sweaty

Think you have done too good a job to sell it Pete. Great work  :onya: :clapping:
But, if that was the point of the whole exercise & it will make a good profit 😉Sell, sell, sell

MarkN

Beautiful job, and in the best colour too. I am biased though. Def keep it  :salute:

Globalrider

I was in two minds with mine but sold it as I couldn't realistically set it off against the GSX 1400
I need to go somewhere I've not been but won't know until I get there!

Beast

Quote from: Snapey on Friday, 06 December  2019, 10:59 AM
It appears that the carby kits worked on the Bandit as it went perfectly today after it's restoration. So do I keep it now or sell it?
Hey Pete, what did you do to the headers?
Still on the 14

Snapey

If you look like your passport photo then you're too sick to travel.

Globalrider

Topped up the fuel with Non-ethanol Gas - battery tender on and blanket over her for the winter snooze!
R1200GS x 2 same!
I need to go somewhere I've not been but won't know until I get there!

Eric GSX1400K3

Went on a ride through the Southwest of WA: Dwellingup to Quindanning to Collie to Bridgetown to Boyup Brook to Northcliffe to Walpole, back the next day via Manjimup, through the Franklin State forest then home via Bunbury bypass.  1100km of glorious winding roads barely any traffic and the 1400 singing its song at 4500-5000rpm. Awesome.
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk