Continuing - So what did you do to your bike today...?

Started by gsxbarmy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooli

Always Grog, I just don't like full face lids at all. I've got a Shoei on a shelf that I was given, hardly used it at all even in winter.

shanered6

Quote from: Hooli on Thursday, 27 December  2018, 09:08 AM
Always Grog, I just don't like full face lids at all. I've got a Shoei on a shelf that I was given, hardly used it at all even in winter.

Ye Hooli likes a high protein diet Grog  :rofl2:
i intend to live for ever or die trying !!

Gsx 1400 k6 , Thunderace 1000 , Guzzi stelvio 1200 ntx

Hooli

Quote from: shanered6 on Friday, 28 December  2018, 06:58 AM
Quote from: Hooli on Thursday, 27 December  2018, 09:08 AM

Ye Hooli likes a high protein diet Grog  :rofl2:

I look damn good on it though  :lol:

shanered6

Ye the rest of us carry visor clean .... but Hooli carries tooth picks  :happy1:
i intend to live for ever or die trying !!

Gsx 1400 k6 , Thunderace 1000 , Guzzi stelvio 1200 ntx

Hooli

Tally

Fitted some new led indicators that work like the audi's ( I think there called flowing water). Look really cool.

ARH

Quote from: Tally on Saturday, 05 January  2019, 02:08 AM
Fitted some new led indicators that work like the audi's ( I think there called flowing water). Look really cool.

On the 14? 

seth

@Stolichnaya fitted ones that did the same .
Any info on where to get them as I have a mate looking for a set .
:cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

Bigger Birdie

I have just become the very happy owner of a set of Harris rearsets thanks to Yoda of this parish  :grin:

The rest of my afternoon will consist of admiring finely engineered alloy  :smitten:

Tally

Mine came from e-bay (type in flowing water led indicators)and you should be fine. They are about £15 inc p&p approx.

Hooli

I did a little 190mile ride out around Yorkshire to see some standing stones, it was almost warm out there. Very odd.

The pic is the Rudston Monolith, the highest standing stone in the UK at about 25ft.

Kiwifruit

Sure looks warm Hooli...... 190 miles, good effort.  :clapping:

Been told you start feeling warm just before exposure set in.    :facepalm:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Hooli

:lol:

I know from experience that I get really bad heartburn when I get too cold & that didn't happen today, so it must have been warm  :onya:

I think it was 7-8c so warm enough with thermals & a textile outer layer over my leather jacket. My face didn't even feel cold.

Kiwifruit

Thats the thing Hooli, wearing the right gear.
Over the festive season l've seen more than a few wearing shorts, trainers and a singlet because its pretty warm.  Was wondering how the sunburn has been for them.
I shudder seeing people dressed like that.
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

KiwiCol

Quote from: Hooli on Monday, 07 January  2019, 02:32 AM
I did a little 190mile ride out around Yorkshire to see some standing stones, it was almost warm out there. Very odd.

The pic is the Rudston Monolith, the highest standing stone in the UK at about 25ft.

25'?  What about Stone Henge then? is that not taller than 25'?  If not, it's been way over represented in the advertising.  Just recently learned there were quite a few "Stone Henges" throughout the UK.  For years I thought there was only that 1 & it was massive, now I find there are lots of them & not as tall as I'd thought.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk