News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Continuing - So what did you do to your bike today...?

Started by gsxbarmy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blubber

Installed the new to me Acerbis X-tarmac with the optional mirror kit.

Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

V_i_c_i

seth

@Red Biker you should get a set of those guards they come in black and would save you braking anymore leavers . :rofl2: :rofl2: :stir:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

shanered6

There very smart and i bet they will keep that cold wind at bay  :onya:
i intend to live for ever or die trying !!

Gsx 1400 k6 , Thunderace 1000 , Guzzi stelvio 1200 ntx

Red Biker

Quote from: seth on Friday, 26 October  2018, 02:17 AM
@Red Biker you should get a set of those guards they come in black and would save you braking anymore leavers . :rofl2: :rofl2: :stir:

Not plannng on dropping her again Seth!
Many a Donkey has lost its hoof on the rocky road, don't be that Donkey!

Globalrider

Having ridden and R1200GS for many years - I know the comfort level. Suspension, hand guards, heated grips all part of that bike - My quest now is to emulate that on the 1400 - suspension might be a challenge~! It is comfortable but over rivers in the road its a back tester! And the GS is capable of the transition from Tarmac to Gravel -  logging roads back to smooth pavement! I'm trying to eliminate a bike but struggling may be a Trumpet Explorer Dave!
I need to go somewhere I've not been but won't know until I get there!

Del

Ive wired up the bike to connect to my heated gloves - its getting chilly up here
All Lives Matter
...until you multiply them by the speed of light squared. Then all lives energy.

A 'feuchainn gu cruaidh gus fuck a thoirt seachad - ach gu mì-fhortanach a' fàilligeadh

shanered6

Quote from: Del on Monday, 29 October  2018, 05:40 AM
Ive wired up the bike to connect to my heated gloves - its getting chilly up here

went out this afternoon and ive got heated grips on the guzzi but if it hadn't it would av been nippy on the fingers i think .

Notty

Quote from: shanered6 on Monday, 29 October  2018, 05:52 AM
Quote from: Del on Monday, 29 October  2018, 05:40 AM

went out this afternoon and ive got heated grips on the guzzi but if it hadn't it would av been nippy on the fingers i think .
and chilly around the willy !!!  :)
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

V_i_c_i

Del

Quote from: Notty on Monday, 29 October  2018, 07:58 AM
and chilly around the willy !!!  :)

Just in the office it was minus 1 on the commute - toasty warm hands but the extra thick gloves made clutch getting used to
All Lives Matter
...until you multiply them by the speed of light squared. Then all lives energy.

A 'feuchainn gu cruaidh gus fuck a thoirt seachad - ach gu mì-fhortanach a' fàilligeadh

shanered6

I washed the 14 and have started wintering it although i need to take the tank off and give the underneath a coat of paint , the guzzi got a wash and it will get some protection spray for winter use .... not sure whitch one yet ? ... any suggestions welcome !

Hooli

I put AC-50 on mine but it's not been out the garage to test it yet. I've also never used it before now, before anyone else comments.

shanered6

ye ive been looking at that as well and wondered if it was any good or not ?

VladTepes

Quote from: Del on Monday, 29 October  2018, 04:57 PM
Just in the office it was minus 1 on the commute - toasty warm hands but the extra thick gloves made clutch getting used to

Hmm I was toasty warm on my commute too.  Of course it was around 31 degrees C and with summer gloves and no liner in jacket.  :whistling:
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk