Continuing - So what did you do to your bike today...?

Started by gsxbarmy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooli

Irish in Oz

Quote from: Hooli on Saturday, 28 July  2018, 12:40 AM
Not a clue, I've never had a blandit.
Oh I just assumed you had when you said all the steering head bearings do that, then you weren't to know it was a bandit.

shanered6

Fitted my new tyre then balanced it and put it back on the bike rides nice and smooth now ! .... but i didn't relise the MOT is up so i'll have to get it booked in this next week .
i intend to live for ever or die trying !!

Gsx 1400 k6 , Thunderace 1000 , Guzzi stelvio 1200 ntx

KiwiCol

Quote from: Irish in Oz on Saturday, 28 July  2018, 01:02 AM
Oh I just assumed you had when you said all the steering head bearings do that, then you weren't to know it was a bandit.
Froudy would probably know   @froudy
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Hooli

Quote from: Irish in Oz on Saturday, 28 July  2018, 01:02 AM

I must have been thinking of 14s without noticing what bike you were talking about.

Hooli

I went to see the third largest mobile skydish in the world. It's impressively big & the bearings the dish is hung on are old turret bearing rings from RN battleships scrapped after ww2.

Sweaty

Well, I have bugger all on for work this week, and it's been driving me nuts, so I decided on Friday to phone the Boss to take 3 days off (mon-weds) and go for a 3 day solo ride up to the Oxley Hwy and surrounding areas. So leave tomorrow morning for a 1100-1200 km ride.
So. New oil & filter, chain adjusted & lubed, tyres pressure checked, shad rack repaired and put back on and general check over. Ready to go now 👍

KiwiCol

😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

grog

Mrg

Hi guys long time I know sorry
Just back from Jamaica 🇯🇲 two weeks it was great and work has being busy before that

Well the bike had new tyres michelin 5  and they handle very nice and smooth into the corners very nice grip feel very good so far I am very pleased with them ,and had wave front and rear disks and pads on so she ready for her mot and serving Aug all that done for only £70  top man I use in Thanet 
Hope your all ok and keeping well 🙂  :onya:  :boogie:
look check and look again  then you see the fool

Sweaty

Day 1 of my little spur of the moment ride. Great days "winter riding" through some nice inland parts of NSW. 470 kms later, I am staying in a pub at Wauchope, ready to do the Oxley hwy and beyond in the morning. This beats working 🍻

Irish in Oz

My guess is you are travelling over the Bingleburra from Gresford to Dungog young Sweaty.

shanered6

Booked mine in for an MOT next saturday morning and i think ive decided to sell the sprint and go down to the one ( the 14 ) and spend some money on getting it the way i want and making it a bit more touring friendly .
i intend to live for ever or die trying !!

Gsx 1400 k6 , Thunderace 1000 , Guzzi stelvio 1200 ntx

Hooli

I ordered a new front tyre on saturday, it should be here today. I'll get it fitted before next week as my current one is 50p shaped & bald on the sides, so not ideal for a euro tour. Currently about 250miles off 120k, I'm trying to get there before I go so I don't need to service it early.

ARH

@ sweaty... pics look great!  Gotta ask tho... green brake fluid? Or just a trick of the light?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk