Continuing - So what did you do to your bike today...?

Started by gsxbarmy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Biker

Hey sounds like a plan Northern  :onya:
Growing up is for girls  :whistling:

Red
Many a Donkey has lost its hoof on the rocky road, don't be that Donkey!

Hooli

Noticed the MOT runs out on my 14 today, that'll be me waiting outside the garage at 8:30am tomorrow to get it tested then.

Andre

ARH

Hooli

Quote from: Andre on Saturday, 07 April  2018, 12:13 AM
Passed MOT with flying colors :boogie:

So did mine, another clean sheet.

Only 6k miles since the last one though, that's embarrassing. I'll try harder this year.

Notty

Gave her the first wash to get the ACF50 stuff off before I go for a ride as its DRY  :smile2:
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Kiwifruit

Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

ARH

Looks good Notty!

Good weekend for me... brownie points scored  :onya:  deck done, grass done.... most important...bike done!  New tyres on, front brake pads changed (still had some miles in the old ones but had a new set ready and it made sense cos I had the calipers off anyway), calipers and front end cleaned up, chain cleaned and lubed.  No pics... cos the bike is not cleaned and polished and I don't do dirty pictures  :happy1:   

Notty

Quote from: Notty on Sunday, 08 April  2018, 09:55 PM
Gave her the first wash to get the ACF50 stuff off before I go for a ride as its DRY  :smile2:
Donkeys on the beach - the Black ones are the slowest of course !! strange no super fast Blue and White Donkeys ?  :)
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Mister Fishfinger

It wasn't dry here, it absolutely pissed down all day. But I went out anyway and undid all my cleaning and polishing work.

shanered6

never mind it will give you something to do well it keeps raining  :whistling:
i intend to live for ever or die trying !!

Gsx 1400 k6 , Thunderace 1000 , Guzzi stelvio 1200 ntx

Mister Fishfinger

Quote from: shanered6 on Monday, 09 April  2018, 07:37 AM
never mind it will give you something to do well it keeps raining  :whistling:

Don't worry, I cleaned it already  :grin:

Hooli

I shoved a bogbush up my Bonnie t'other day!

Needed to degrease the oil tank to get a leak welded & they are the perfect fit, just the small* matter of a rebuild to do now. Along with a bit of a redesign of course....

Cykik

Over winter removed entire exhaust system, replaced header bolts with m8xm6 studs. Cleaned collector with Harpic & replaced Quill cans with Beowulf  tri ovals. Seriously impressed with look & sound from tri ovals.
Started out with nothing, still got most of it left.

northern

I'm lazy bastard! It's April, but my 14 is not ready yet...  :embarrassed:

But today, I left office early, and hope bike will be running by the end of this week  :boogie:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk