News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Continuing - So what did you do to your bike today...?

Started by gsxbarmy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paulpmy

Thanks for the comments guys, this is low maintenance once a year they will always look fresh for a couple of hours work.

Paulpmy

It is cold over here very at times by rubbing sticks together life seems much nicerer lol

northern

KiwiCol

My new seat is ready, collecting this afternoon. Really looking forward to see how it's turned out & how comfortable (or not) it is.  Bit of a bugger as I'm not going to get a chance to ride it before Easter or over Easter as we're away.
Got those indicators to sort out first too.   I'll put a pic & report up once I have the info.

Here it is, re-covered, re-sculptured & gel insert.  Think he may have cut it a bit further back than I wanted, but I'll have a crack at it as it is.  Feels very different, in a good way I guess.   That band is silver, looks good in the flesh - comes out whiteish on here.

😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Speedy1959

Removed hand guards (Mate reckons I am optimistic) and the mirrors ready for the bar end mirrors that arrive later today.

Red Biker

My 'blingy' red bolts/spacers arrived, bolts are £4.50 for 10 and are coloured stainless from GWR, seem excellent quality  :onya:

Ps
For all the 'wierdos' they also come in Blue  :jack:
Many a Donkey has lost its hoof on the rocky road, don't be that Donkey!

KiwiCol

Mate, your bike is very lucky to have an owner like you!     Hope ya spend as much on Mrs Red as ya do on the bike.

Sweaty

Ps
For all the 'wierdos' they also come in Blue  :jack:
[/quote]

:rofl2: :clapping:

Looking good mate👍

Red Biker

Quote from: KiwiCol on Wednesday, 28 March  2018, 06:31 PM
Mate, your bike is very lucky to have an owner like you!     Hope ya spend as much on Mrs Red as ya do on the bike.

Lol thanks Col, I keep the spend 'proportional' to the reciprocal value gained in return  :grin:

KiwiCol

Kiwifruit

Quote from: KiwiCol on Wednesday, 28 March  2018, 06:31 PM

Looks like no expense is spared on Mrs Red. I can see the comfy chair by the basin in the background and to the left I see the blow dryer.  :onya:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Kiwifruit

Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Red Biker

grog

Red Biker

Oh yeah missed your seat Col!
Looks great, very streamline and a splash of colour  :onya:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk