Continuing - So what did you do to your bike today...?

Started by gsxbarmy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tug

Definitely maybe

Hooli

I spent a few hours stripping Stroppy down. All the electrics are off etc, next step is the exhaust & then top end of the engine before it all comes out the frame. After that just brakes & suspension.

Then I can get the frame welded, forks chromed, new rims fitted etc etc & start to rebuild her.

Kiwifruit

Honey...... dinners ready, have you vacuumed and set the table ?? :facepalm:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Hooli

I had to stop as I was doing a roast dinner at the same time & the smell was too good so I was starving.

Kiwifruit

northern

It was a while, since I did something to my bike. Today -  Yoshi cams ordered!  :boogie:

seth

only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

Kiwifruit

Quote from: northern on Tuesday, 21 November  2017, 05:36 AM
It was a while, since I did something to my bike. Today -  Yoshi cams ordered!  :boogie:

I'd like to do that and a pipe.
You will be counting the sleeps  :onya:

KiwiCol

1 more to go Col & we'll have a new Torque Converter, or talk master or summit like that.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

seth

Sethbot Postwhore

KiwiCol

So what's post 1000 gonna be? something profound? deeply philosophical? we're waiting . . .

KiwiCol

Here look, I even made you a pudding to celebrate.  It's a Trifle for your shed!   

seth

Quote from: KiwiCol on Tuesday, 21 November  2017, 05:32 PM
So what's post 1000 gonna be? something profound? deeply philosophical? we're waiting . . .

mike and jay (admin) will add a few 1000 posts to make sure the 3 (soon to be 4) real posters don't catch them up
:stir:

Sethbot Postwhore

grog

1000 and 1402, very impressive. nice cake, pity i cant eat it. diabetic . can rem. both those achievements on old org. i was very proud. good onyas.

Kiwifruit

Drum roll please......
1000 posts really only means I talk far too much shite. Though I would like to mèet fella's on here face to face if i got the opportunity. Certainly have had a few laughs. Great forum !!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk