Continuing - So what did you do to your bike today...?

Started by gsxbarmy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooli

IanH

Front n rear spindles on the desk?
[/quote]

Correct. Just waiting for the wheels to come back now.

Timothy Spencer

I have left my bike in the garage unused today even though the weather has been great. All due to having a bad case of Man Flu. It has been touch and go a few times during this horrendous few days and have broken the world record for creating mucus in upper airways.

A ride on the bike would have been a great distraction and might have got the big yellow grubers out of my lungs but I could not cope with the thought of the nose emitted streamers flying around inside my helmet or stopping every half mile to mop it up.

Oh well - maybe later in the week

Kiwifruit

Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

gsxbarmy

Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

Sweaty

Yeah, please more detail
That was a great read while eating my breakfast this morning, thanks Tim  :redcard:  :grin:

gsxbarmy

Replaced the standard horn with a Denali Soundbomb mini 113dB. Much better!
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

Red Biker

Many a Donkey has lost its hoof on the rocky road, don't be that Donkey!

mlivkovich

Hooli

Quote from: Timothy Spencer on Wednesday, 11 October  2017, 02:30 AM
I have left my bike in the garage unused today even though the weather has been great. All due to having a bad case of Man Flu. It has been touch and go a few times during this horrendous few days and have broken the world record for creating mucus in upper airways.

A ride on the bike would have been a great distraction and might have got the big yellow grubers out of my lungs but I could not cope with the thought of the nose emitted streamers flying around inside my helmet or stopping every half mile to mop it up.

Oh well - maybe later in the week

Open faced lid!

Then your snot ends up on the car next to you not dribbling down your chin.

Gaz1978

Started fitting my 4-2 collector and twin carbon can co exhausts.

I was hoping the original 4-1 collector would just easily pull off the headers, but no didn't want to budge.  So I'm worrying thinking I need to attempt getting the header bolts out in one piece. Anyway I started......every one came out a treat  :boogie:

So I've quickly assembled it all on the bike but need to adjust the levels of link pipes do the cans sit equal both sides. So hoping to finish Sunday afternoon!

Gaz

Buddynq

Bled brakes but still feel spongy
Mopped up more oil spills off floor
My garage floor will never rust

KiwiCol

Could be your hoses Buddynq, if they're getting tired they could be expanding when the pressure comes on.  Or you already got braided lines?
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Irish in Oz

Hooli

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk