Continuing - So what did you do to your bike today...?

Started by gsxbarmy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanGSX

Quote from: Red Biker on Monday, 01 May  2017, 02:10 AM
I just had my freshly coated grab rail to put back on which completes the 'fettling' for this Year 👍

Bloody hell mate, that exhaust is stunning. Love it!

Red Biker

Cheers Dan, I thought I may regret not going for the Black Yoshi cyclone but I'm loving everything about the Cobra 👍
Many a Donkey has lost its hoof on the rocky road, don't be that Donkey!

Sweaty

That's a sensational looking bike around Red, well done.
As a B&W owner, I'm starting to get concerned & think you are influencing me.
I have had black mirrors for a while now, but just put on a set of black levers as well  :grin:

Notty

Quote from: Sweaty on Tuesday, 02 May  2017, 05:49 PM
I have had black mirrors for a while now, but just put on a set of black levers as well  :grin:
Seek help before you are trapped by the dark side - may the force be with you  :smile2:
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

DanGSX

That's the spirit! Join us! Need more black bikes on here to balance things out haha  :stir:  :devil:

Sweaty

Quote from: Notty on Tuesday, 02 May  2017, 06:05 PM
Seek help before you are trapped by the dark side - may the force be with you  :smile2:

I spoke to a councillor and should now be ok. I only went off track, not completely lost my marbles. B&W it is :)

Notty

Quote from: Sweaty on Tuesday, 02 May  2017, 08:35 PM
Quote from: Notty on Tuesday, 02 May  2017, 06:05 PM

I spoke to a councillor and should now be ok. I only went off track, not completely lost my marbles. B&W it is :)
Get one of these fitted

The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Red Biker

Thanks for the kind words guys, Bizzarly May the 4th will be exactly a Year since I picked her up! So moving to te 'Darkside' was her destiny  :cheers:

I've seen some B&W with more than a hint of Black and they look great, Side panels and belly pan for eg  :onya:

Cheers
Red

northern

Participate in riding season opening parade.
Considering, there is only 1.4m people in Estonia, few thousands bikes run is huge.  :)

KiwiCol

A few THOUSAND!!  That's amazing!  would be great to be part of that.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Tony Nitrous

That's a great turn out !      :onya:

We think of Australia as not having a huge population (compared to the US / UK etc)
but even here in Brisbane we have well over 2 million folk and no rides like that.

gsxbarmy

Now THAT is something else - would love to be a part of that sort of ride  :onya: :clapping:
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

Tony Nitrous

Pulled the worn Battlax 023 out of the front.

I have a near new Dunlop Roadsmart 111 on the rear,
will see what the shop has in stock on my way home from work tomorrow.

Either a matching front or something a bit more sticky.

northern

Quote from: KiwiCol on Sunday, 07 May  2017, 07:39 AM
A few THOUSAND!!  That's amazing!  would be great to be part of that.
I think, the reason is, our homeland size and climate. Climate is not very friendly to motorcyclist (half a year maximum), so you have to like motorcycles very much to own and ride it. And it's max 300km run from farest place, to participate in this kind of event.

Yesterday, it was 11th time, this annually parade was organized. It's organized by local MC (they have a sponsors and lottery to cover they expenses). Every year they count riders. I could not find annually statistik, but I know in 2014 was ~2700 and as I remember 2015 it was something like ~3600. 2016 was rainy, and it was less then 2000. This year, was much more riders, but there is no numbers yet.
Also riders from Latvia and Finland are participating in this event.
Just to comparing - official Guinness record in 2014 was 1100 motorcycles riding in a 1 row :)
There is also season closing parade, but for sure, it's not such popular as opening.

there is some videos from previous and current years:

Red Biker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk