News:

20 January 2024 - the forum is now 7 years old. Time flies.

Main Menu

Continuing - So what did you do to your bike today...?

Started by gsxbarmy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

northern

Today I was planning to do the first run of this season...
Instead of this, I'm looking out of the window... What the hell! May will be in 2 days. :furious:

gsxbarmy

Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

coldhands

Remember every car driver wants to knock you off !!!!

spizzoil

put polished other set of engine casings on have two sets of all my polished stuff ocd again

froudy

Recovered my seat again today as the previous one's stitching let go where it meets the tank.
Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!

Mrg

Hi all

So today I've finished the front and back wheels , these are the finished item ,and I will put up the rest when there all together , but just to let you all see I am getting there lol 😂
look check and look again  then you see the fool

Reece

Quote from: Mrg on Sunday, 30 April  2017, 08:02 PM
Hi all

So today I've finished the front and back wheels , these are the finished item ,and I will put up the rest when there all together , but just to let you all see I am getting there lol 😂
I like your wheel stickers

Mrg

Yes I got them of amazon they come in a few colours and there easy to do  ..... if you interested look on amazon for gsx 1400 wheel vinyls ...... 👍

Red Biker

Looking good MRG
Have you sprayed the sprocket and bits yourself?

Red
Many a Donkey has lost its hoof on the rocky road, don't be that Donkey!

Red Biker

I just had my freshly coated grab rail to put back on which completes the 'fettling' for this Year 👍

Mrg

Hi red
Yes I did the wheel and the disc and sprocket  not to bad , still got the brakes and the engine to respray , then  I am waiting on the Crome bits to come back  :onya:

Red Biker

Quote from: Mrg on Monday, 01 May  2017, 02:24 AM
Hi red
Yes I did the wheel and the disc and sprocket  not to bad , still got the brakes and the engine to respray , then  I am waiting on the Crome bits to come back  :onya:
Good man👍 Look forward to seeing the finished job.

Red

seth

300 miles home from the pevin hoolits rally
4x14's there
great time shattered now
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

spizzoil

revamped the lower forks polishing again while on the  bike came up good .

grog

today i re checked tps reading, adjusted over 5 yrs ago, has been checked every year. today it read 1096 ohms, happy with that. thanks rick for easier way to check. 5 minute job. throttle butterflies checked, have never moved at all, still perfect. to check i use old skool way, baking paper. ask if interested. went to check head brg pre load but have lost my spring balance, hopefully in a tool box at work. 5 boxes at home, another 4 at work, im sure its somewhere. might pull swing arm out soon, check bearings, im sure theyll be ok but new grease wont hurt. arent they a great bike, so maintenance free.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk