News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Continuing - So what did you do to your bike today...?

Started by gsxbarmy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Notty

Quote from: KiwiCol on Monday, 25 September  2023, 05:15 AMNice Notty, but why did you need new discs?  or was it just cos ya can?
Bobbins were buggered, fed up with having to clean them. Winter road salt takes its toll
It was an advisory on my last MOT so nice new shiny ones  :)
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Hooli

Yesterday I got papped taking a mate I'd not seen for a while out for a blat. She'd been bored of slow riders, but I think I cured that.

Squires with Shell 24th Sept 23.JPG

Will14

GSXKING

Quote from: Hooli on Monday, 25 September  2023, 08:41 PMYesterday I got papped taking a mate I'd not seen for a while out for a blat. She'd been bored of slow riders, but I think I cured that.

:hat:  :clapping: You're a good friend @Hooli

GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

Dusty ST

I have a Gammatronix battery charging indicator that's been showing low volts while running, so thought I had a problem with charging or battery on the way out, pleased to find voltage at the battery is fine, but found the fuse holder for the indicator was full of rust (it's a nasty spring loaded glass fuse), so easy fix.  :onya: 
'02 GSX1400 K2
'08 1050 Sprint ST (RIP :( )
'17 1050 Tiger Sport

Hooli

Yesterday not today but close enough.

I serviced 14 again & tweaked her bits. She'd developed a slight cough if you opened the throttle quick. TBs were still perfectly in balance for a change, TPS was right but the centre two plugs felt a little loose. Checked the gaps on them all & did them a bit tighter this time, seems to have cured it.

I'll need to fit front pads soon, got some on the shelf ready so will do them when ready. Got tyres ordered too, so will try to get them fitted this week once they arrive. It's Avon Spirit STs going on as those are the replacements for the Avon 3DXMs on there.

Not a big list really for the 172k mile service.

Eric GSX1400K3

I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

BanditsHigh

Quote from: Hooli on Monday, 02 October  2023, 09:19 PMNot a big list really for the 172k mile service.

And I thought I'd done a lot (103k), yes I will be adding to it, but I'll not catch up with you  :notworthy:

All the best ... Barry
Still alive ... just!!

Hooli

I've never tried to use it a lot, it just happens.

VladTepes

@Hooli buy the pic and give it to her.
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Hooli

VladTepes

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Irish in Oz

Fitted new Puig adjustable screen, took for squirt over the ton, very happy with product and performance.
K800_20231007_122406.JPG

grog

Irish, you really need to get some polish on that tank :laugh:

Irish in Oz

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk