News:

20 January 2024 - the forum is now 7 years old. Time flies.

Main Menu

Continuing - So what did you do to your bike today...?

Started by gsxbarmy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooli

Quote from: Kiwifruit on Monday, 15 October  2018, 04:47 AM
Sorry Hooli its obvious its caught something from inside the shed. Lets just hope its not that incurable.contagious disease called 'reliability' thats so common in Jaguars.  :stir:

???

Hang on for a moment.... you've just reminded me of something. Last time I had a Jag the retaining pin went missing from the other front caliper, bugger.

Hooli

I thought you lot might like this, just remember it's got cleaner in yesterday's rain!

ARH

Sweaty

Quote from: ARH on Monday, 15 October  2018, 05:54 AM
Holy moly Hooli!  Looks like it's going mouldy!  :rofl2:

Instead of Holy moly ARH, I think I will say, Hooli Mouldy  :mwink:

KiwiCol

I see you've got it chained to the floor?  a thief would nick the chain & lock & leave the bike!  :happy1:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Sweaty

Quote from: KiwiCol on Monday, 15 October  2018, 09:30 AM
I see you've got it chained to the floor?  a thief would nick the chain & lock & leave the bike!  :happy1:

That's Gold Col  :rofl2: :happy1:  :coffeescreen:

Red Biker

Having recently seen it in the 'flesh' Hooli's bike is the Blackest B&W I've seen, which has to be a good thing  :clapping:

Many a Donkey has lost its hoof on the rocky road, don't be that Donkey!

lil4399

New bars and risers fitted.

A three hour ride followed and a lot more comfortable, apart from a visor full of falling leaves followed by the biggest Stag Beatle (I think it was trying to mug me) oh, and 70 KPH winds, but, something the UK will not understand, really hot wind (not my own wind!) Even after years of living here, hot Autumns are still weird. (Nice weird )
If you are going to run out of fuel, do it in your garage.

It's only a short walk to the kettle.

Hooli

Quote from: KiwiCol on Monday, 15 October  2018, 09:30 AM

That's why I've chained it to the bike  :cheers:

shanered6

Quote from: lil4399 on Monday, 15 October  2018, 08:59 PM

A three hour ride followed and a lot more comfortable, apart from a visor full of falling leaves followed by the biggest Stag Beatle (I think it was trying to mug me) oh, and 70 KPH winds, but, something the UK will not understand, really hot wind (not my own wind!) Even after years of living here, hot Autumns are still weird. (Nice weird )

Ive just fitted a set those risers on my to my 14 and for the money there brilliant !.... there a bit of a faf to fit with the spacers but once done there good .
i intend to live for ever or die trying !!

Gsx 1400 k6 , Thunderace 1000 , Guzzi stelvio 1200 ntx

lil4399

Quote from: shanered6 on Tuesday, 16 October  2018, 05:34 AM
Quote from: lil4399 on Monday, 15 October  2018, 08:59 PM

Ive just fitted a set those risers on my to my 14 and for the money there brilliant !.... there a bit of a faf to fit with the spacers but once done there good .

Your right about fitting them, you can't get the Allen key on the bottom unless angled forward, and only on the top if they are angled back. Luckily I needed them angled backwards so I tightened the bottom until I could just move them then positioned them for me and tightened the top. They work fine and for the money they are a real bargain.
If you are going to run out of fuel, do it in your garage.

It's only a short walk to the kettle.

KiwiCol

That's good info Lil, I was looking at them & wondering how you accessed the bolts to tighten them.  Clever solution.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

T 24

270 km ride in nice autumn weather.

V_i_c_i

Started work on my new engine breather. Made drawings and today pick up from laser cutting. Need some more work but I think it will look good. Will be black anodized and polished combined surface.

grog

very nice mate, just for looks or a reason why needed.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk