News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Moto GP

Started by Mick_J, Sunday, 28 March 2021, 07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milts

Gutted to see Suzuki pulling out of Motogp, sad times.  :thumbs_down:

Will miss the Brand not lining up the grid. Good on Rins winning at Phillip Island  :worshippy:

Milts

Probably safe to mention it now, great to see Alex Rins win the final race of the year at Valencia for Suzuki following their departure from Grand Prix racing.  :winner:  :onya:  :clapping:

VladTepes

Fuckin' eh!  That was a brilliant last race.

So glad to see Pecco Bagnaia clinch the championship despite a superhuman effort from Quatararo who never gave up.
(And Pecco even had part of the aero missing from his bike after a brief coming together with Quatararo ealier.)

Certainly an EPIC performance from Alex Rins - bodes well for next year.

Only downside of the race really was Jack Miller's fall.

Shame Remy Gardner didn't really cut it in the MotoGP.  Mind you there are some worse riders in the field but they bring sponsor $ to their teams so they keep their seats.
Watch out for Remy in the Superbikes next year.
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Nic

Ho hum, Italians and Spaniards, Shit loads of Ducatis, interviews with W#&s who can't speak English, always drowned out by the bikes, why the F do they even talk to them. The whole thing is shit as far as I'm concerned. And the commentators, oh FFS.

Tony Nitrous

Quote from: Nic on Thursday, 10 November  2022, 04:51 PM
Ho hum, Italians and Spaniards, Shit loads of Ducatis, interviews with W#&s who can't speak English, always drowned out by the bikes, why the F do they even talk to them. The whole thing is shit as far as I'm concerned. And the commentators, oh FFS.

I really lost interest in it this year. Followed it for many years and even traveled overseas to see a race. Getting up at 2 or 3am to watch races on TV, I was a huge fan but just not feeling it now.

I love the Rossi and Marquez years, lots of real characters, love 'em or hate 'em it was a pantomime and a great show.  Now I'd struggle to name half the riders and just don't feel any connection like I used to. All the big names I followed have gone and now Suzuki too.  Just not feeling it with the current line up.

grog

Agree. Im over it now. No blue bikes, Ducati money calling the rules.

Tony Nitrous

The Spanish MotoGP series featuring Ducati motorcycles.  ;)

grog

Exactly correct. Lets just give them more power, Oh that didnt work. Lets just let them have 1/3 of bikes entered. Now that worked.

Nic

I feel sorry for Rins, he's goin nowhere on that Honda, Mir probably the same, Killed Lorenzo's career. Not to mention Remy Gardner getting the shove. Really hope he can do something in WSBK but I don't know if he's getting a good bike?
Jack Miller, you won't see him in the coverage any more coz he won't be up the front. So who do you root for, for me, nobody now, of course I still hope Jack can do something but you'd need some serious improvements from KTM, Binder did well last race so here's hoping. I'm sort of hoping MM93 can do it again just to stick it up Ducati.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk