Major Update coming to the ORG

Started by VladTepes, Friday, 18 February 2022, 02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VladTepes

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

VladTepes

TIMING

This won't be happening in the next few days, by any means.
There are quite a few things I need to get done in the background beforehand.

Update (when it happens) could mean an "outage" (downtime) of between 3 and 12 hours.

I will give PLENTY of notice here when the time comes, and will also post updates / progress on the facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/gsx1400owners
(Pretty sure you don't need to be a facebook user to just view it).
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

seth

All looking good
Thanks for your hard work behind the scenes  :cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

Eric GSX1400K3

Quote from: VladTepes on Friday, 18 February  2022, 04:01 PM
TIMING

This won't be happening in the next few days, by any means.
There are quite a few things I need to get done in the background beforehand.

Update (when it happens) could mean an "outage" (downtime) of between 3 and 12 hours.

I will give PLENTY of notice here when the time comes, and will also post updates / progress on the facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/gsx1400owners
(Pretty sure you don't need to be a facebook user to just view it).

Can confirm Mike, I'm not on Facebook but I watched the video, thx for the update prewarning....
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

grog

Great work Vlad👍  Looking fwd to learning it. No Facebook for me either. Hoping not linked to it.

KiwiCol

No it isn't Grog, just as usual.  You will have to Log In again though, so dig out your passwords guys.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Dusty ST

Must admit I had to listen to the pronunciation of VladTepes a couple of times - not what I expected!
Thanks for your hard work, making a great forum even better  :salute:
'02 GSX1400 K2
'08 1050 Sprint ST (RIP :( )
'17 1050 Tiger Sport

Mick_J

I'm happy as long as it's not like a Microsoft improvement where it's worse and nothing works afterwards  :whistling:
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

OzCeltKb

:hat:Cheers Vlad and thanks for all the help, info and welcome from you guys. Great forum

froudy

Quote from: mjgt on Friday, 18 February  2022, 07:55 PM
I'm happy as long as it's not like a Microsoft improvement where it's worse and nothing works afterwards  :whistling:

I keep getting prompts to update to Windows 11. My son who is in IT cyber crime tech said..DON'T do it :imrgreen:

Great work on the forum update though @VladTepes look forward to using it once it's sorted and running :onya:
Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!

Gibbo

Hi well done, I haven't been on the site for ages as I thought every one had gone onto face book and I thought through organic had gone until I received the email saying it's being up dated.

Regards Gibbo.

Mick_J

Quote from: Gibbo on Friday, 18 February  2022, 11:31 PM
Hi well done, I haven't been on the site for ages as I thought every one had gone onto face book and I thought through organic had gone until I received the email saying it's being up dated.

Regards Gibbo.

No-one of any importance uses facefuck, just look at the news to see who the users are  :whistling:
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

Hooli

Rynglieder

All looking as if it's going in the right direction  :)

Well done and thank you.

BTW, Please keep communicating via the forum, I'm another that can't be doing with Facebook - but that might be because I haven't got any mates.

KiwiCol

Quote from: Dusty ST on Friday, 18 February  2022, 07:38 PM
Must admit I had to listen to the pronunciation of VladTepes a couple of times - not what I expected!
Thanks for your hard work, making a great forum even better  :salute:

Yeah, down under we do have a distinct dialect compared to you lot up norf. Kiwi's & Aussies can understand each other no problem, (but the Aussies do speak a bit funny at times)  :onya:   Mind you, just think how different the regions speak in the UK!    :confused1: 
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk