Who is brave enough to plan for 2021???

Started by Rynglieder, Friday, 11 September 2020, 03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grog

Welcome back Speedy. Glad you like your bike. Im not a fan of CB but that means nothing. Still riding, thats what its all about. 👍

Notty

Welcome back Simon - missed your in depth analysis of things 14  :)
@Speedy1959
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Speedy1959

Quote from: Notty on Tuesday, 23 March  2021, 06:39 PM
Welcome back Simon - missed your in depth analysis of things 14  :)
@Speedy1959

Hi Notty
I remember your sense of humour.
I missed that.
Lol
S.

seth

Good to see you back here buddy .
Hopefully you'll get up here again later in the year as still lots more if those cracking routes to show you .
Once you needing a change from the very nice north of Englandshire.
This place is always a refreshing change from most of the rest of the tinternet.
I've ridden a quite highly modified cb1300 it's be good to see what a normal one is like .
Chat soon buddy
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

Del

@Speedy1959

Awe rite fella good to see you back - was looking at the red metallic/white CB1300 myself

Del
All Lives Matter
...until you multiply them by the speed of light squared. Then all lives energy.

A 'feuchainn gu cruaidh gus fuck a thoirt seachad - ach gu mì-fhortanach a' fàilligeadh

Rynglieder

Well, two weeks ago I finally took the decision to pull the plug on this trip.

Although the Covid travel situation seems to be getting better in some respects there are too many uncertainties, the cost of testing needs to be factored in and at any moment the British or European governments could change guidance without notice.

Fortunately cancelling has cost me nothing, I've moved my ferry reservation to next June / July and will start re-booking hotels soon.

It's disappointing but it looks like I'll be exploring the UK on the GTR and GSX this summer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk