News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Cool series Youtube.

Started by Yetiman, Thursday, 15 September 2022, 12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yetiman

Thought I'd post this cool series from Gas Monkey on youtube some nice Bikes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaQVJDflI78

Nic

I just have to say it, that guy is such a Tool.

KiwiCol

😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Yetiman

LOL I agree But just thought the bikes were cool and most of them new.

Quote from: Nic on Thursday, 15 September  2022, 11:26 AM

Tony Nitrous

Quote from: Nic on Thursday, 15 September  2022, 11:26 AM

There's been a few interesting vehicles but he is cringeworthy to watch. His mate Dennis Collins who does the Jeeps and is into other cars too is much easier to watch and a way better presenter.

grog

Amazing collection. Not sure which person you find cringeworthy, both for me.

Yetiman

I agree Dennis Collins Is a better more down to earth Presenter of ( coffee Walk ) I also like "Jay Lenos Garage" been watching it for years.

Nic

Phew, so glad you all agree with me, I sort of regretted posting it once I did, so thanks all. I used to watch Gas Monkey Garage a few years ago but this freak is such a prick. Oh shit, here I go again :rofl2: Another show that really pissed me off was the Tuttles, ie, yank chopper, how lame are those two? Not to mention their bikes.

Hooli

I don't own a tv & never watch stuff on youtube as it's always shite that's annoying, crap & often wrong.

Yetiman

I do agree that Richard is a wanker and I don't regret posting it nor do I care who agrees with me, As I said some Cool bikes some are 50+yrs old and new,
I'm sure some blokes will find it interesting If anyone doesn't then don't watch it all good.. :grin:

Quote from: Nic on Friday, 16 September  2022, 02:23 PM
Phew, so glad you all agree with me, I sort of regretted posting it once I did, so thanks all. I used to watch Gas Monkey Garage a few years ago but this freak is such a prick. Oh shit, here I go again :rofl2: Another show that really pissed me off was the Tuttles, ie, yank chopper, how lame are those two? Not to mention their bikes.

Yetiman

Nic

Not having a go at you mate, not at all :confused1:

Yetiman

VladTepes

Yeah I agree the bikes are good, the presenters aren't (to put it mildly)

But sometimes it's worth seeing a video just for the bikes.

Sometimes.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk