News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

MCR 11 Lake Jindabyne 2019

Started by Bov, Wednesday, 14 November 2018, 11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bov

Our 11th Annual MCR has been booked and will in 2019 be held at Lake Jindabyne, NSW

Venue: Lake Jindabyne Hotel / Motel
Address: 21 McLure Circuit, Jindabyne NSW 2627
Phone: (02) 6456 2203

Email: info@lakejindabynehotel.com.au
http://www.lakejindabynehotel.com.au/

Dates: Friday 15th - Sunday 17th November 2019

Itinerary;

Friday: Arrive at Lake Jindabyne Hotel meet and greet Then Dinner & Drinks in the Hotel Bar / Restaurant

Saturday: Breakfast (Continental included)  then Ride around the beautiful surrounding area / Bombala Bike Show* then return to the : Lake Jindabyne Hotel for Dinner and Drinks.

Sunday: Breakfast and head for Home

Room Prices per night: $125 Single/ Double/Queen,  $165 for 3/4 sharing

Payment
Credit/ Debit card reqd to book, No Deposit required, pay on arrival.

We have secured 10 rooms in the Motel which have been reserved under GSX1400 Club
To Book:
1. Please call (02) 6456 2203 Ask for Mel or Caitlyn

2. Tell them your part of the GSX1400 Club and ask to be booked into one of our reserved rooms.

3. Please post on this thread the Room Number booked and who is sharing with you so we can track who's coming and how many rooms are left.

4. Turn up and enjoy

Rooms are on a first in basis and there maybe more available if required but as usual I would urge people to book ASAP to avoid disappointment. Bookings are now open, act now !

As usual this event is open to all members of this forum, GSX1400 facebook members, and their friends/family.

Hope as many as possible will make this event and look forward to seeing you there.    :clapping:

*At time of writing Bombala Bike Show dates not confirmed

Rooms          21.
                    30.  Bov & Mrs Bov

black14

I plan on living forever - so far, so good!

KiwiCol

I need an excuse in Nov next year - thinking . . .   

Did Irish leave a 14 in Aus when he left?   Might need a wee run to keep it running good?   :imrgreen:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Beaker

Quote from: KiwiCol on Wednesday, 14 November  2018, 07:29 PM
Did Irish leave a 14 in Aus when he left?   Might need a wee run to keep it running good?   :imrgreen:

Col there are a few blokes on here that own more than a single bike - I'm sure someone may be able to assist & it doesn't matter what you ride  :onya:

VladTepes

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Irish in Oz

I need an excuse in Nov next year - thinking . . .   

No worries Col, I'll arrive the week after you put 12 months registration on it lol.

Irish in Oz

Quote from: Beaker on Thursday, 15 November  2018, 07:02 AM

Col there are a few blokes on here that own more than a single bike - I'm sure someone may be able to assist & it doesn't matter what you ride  :onya:

Hope you have a spare one Chris, last year some didn't even want to go "dinky", I gave my loved GSX1400 to a bloke I never met before and rode an inferior FJR1300.

KiwiCol

Mrs  :worshippy: wants to do a cruise next year, so looks like MCR11 is out -  :whatever:

ARH

Col...just tell her indoors that MCR11 is a cruise....  :whistling:

VladTepes

Well it's not a race so therefore it must be a cruise !
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

KiwiCol

Trouble is - she wants to be on the cruise too, balcony suite & booze package.  Now if a bloke was clever (and had the coin) he could do both,  there's another thought.
I shall see how things pan out early next year, it'd be a blast to come over & meet up with some more of you guys and do the ride.

Bov

Details now on this threads first post

Bielie45

Seems my mrs wants to join if she keeps health
So it is posibly me and the mrs then too.

Bov

Quote from: Bielie45 on Saturday, 17 November  2018, 02:34 PM
Seems my mrs wants to join if she keeps health
So it is posibly me and the mrs then too.
Nice one johnnie. My mrs will have someone to yak to.

Kiwifruit

Think l will bounce the idea of us attending off management. Be great to meet you blokes in person...............if you don't hear from me again, it didn't go well !!   
:popcorn:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk