MCR10 Ride the Oxley Highway Wauchope 2018

Started by Bov, Monday, 30 October 2017, 09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KiwiCol

In Aussie it's More Colon Reaming  :whistling:  in UK it's Magic Carpet Ride  :onya:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

KiwiCol

On this side of the ditch it stands for Maximum Corners Route.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Bov

Quote from: loxsmith on Monday, 01 October  2018, 08:39 PM
I was all good til I read Pink Tutu...

Anyone taking more than 3 days ex Brisbane?
One more question, what does MCR stand for?
Magic Carpet Ride
not sure if anyone is going for more than 3, would like to but doesnt look possible this year. The pink Tutu was worn by anyone who stuffed up a few years ago, dont even know if its still around.

VladTepes

loxsmith I am considering going on to Sydney afterwards to catch up with some mates and then work my back back up the coast.
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

GSX3

I am leaving from Bundaberg. Guess it will take a couple of days to get to Wauchope.
GSX3
Bruce :smitten:
2008 K7

VladTepes

Bruce why not come down and saty overnight and then head down with us Brissy crowd in the morning.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

GSX3

Sounds the go.

Where do you meet in Brisbane before heading south.
2008 K7

VladTepes

I see you have asked this in the other thread and Bov has answered :)

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

loxsmith

Quote from: VladTepes on Monday, 08 October  2018, 02:07 PM
Bruce why not come down and saty overnight and then head down with us Brissy crowd in the morning.

Now we have cleared up the Tutu issue, I can't think of any reason why I shouldn't go... I'm not scared, I'm in. My budget normally extends to swagging it, does any non snorer want to share a room? It's likely I will take an extra day to get home. So Fri to Tues for me. I have a room and beer for the Bruce riding from Bundaberg (I live in Albany Creek)
Live every day like it's your last, one day you'll get it right

GSX3

Quote from: loxsmith on Tuesday, 09 October  2018, 06:21 PM
Now we have cleared up the Tutu issue, I can't think of any reason why I shouldn't go... I'm not scared, I'm in. My budget normally extends to swagging it, does any non snorer want to share a room? It's likely I will take an extra day to get home. So Fri to Tues for me. I have a room and beer for the Bruce riding from Bundaberg (I live in Albany Creek)

Offer is still there. Never heard myself snore so all good.  :smitten:  I will meet up in Beaudesert as I plan on leaving Bundy on Thurs with overnight around Brisbane.

Bruce
2008 K7

loxsmith

Quote from: GSX3 on Wednesday, 10 October  2018, 07:00 AM
Quote from: loxsmith on Tuesday, 09 October  2018, 06:21 PM

Offer is still there. Never heard myself snore so all good.  :smitten:  I will meet up in Beaudesert as I plan on leaving Bundy on Thurs with overnight around Brisbane.

Bruce

Just booked my own room, sounds like it might be a safer option. No room number given?
Bruce, the offer still stands for a bed at my place at Albany Creek on the Nth side of Bris
PM me if you want the address
Glen
Live every day like it's your last, one day you'll get it right

Rogues

Lucky its not this weekend........... chucking it down all over the east coast, plus.......... council in their wisdom has seen fit to have corners repaired all over the goddamn mountain so loose gravel makes it a skating rink....  :/

GSX3

2008 K7

Bov

Well just a week away, hopefully the weather is kind, see you all there

VladTepes

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk