News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

New shed

Started by Snapey, Sunday, 11 November 2018, 01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snapey

A few months ago I bought a shed off Ebay like this one https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/201996478929?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

A site was cleared, the slab poured & construction started so you could say it's now finished which was no mean feat as I did 90% of the work myself with a torn rotator cuff. The only thing to do now is build a new work bench, fit a few shelves & a cupboard.

I've got a couple of old Honda's to restore but this work shed is so bloody spotless and now has air con, television, full insulation, plaster walls, polished floor and is painted in very light colours that I'm not game to do any work in it.

I think I'll rent the house out & live in the shed or just use it as a photo studio.

Both of those bikes are for sale BTW.
If you look like your passport photo then you're too sick to travel.

KiwiCol

Looks bloody good Snapey, don't forget to add a Bar a few stools & Fridge in 1 corner too.   :cheers:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Bielie45

grog

Maybe a doctors surgery Snapey. So nice.

froudy

Impressive "Shed" @Snapey  :onya:

Couple of tidy looking bikes too.
Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!

Kiwifruit

Nice shed Pete, far too clean to work in. That Katana is a tidy looking piece  :clapping:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

shanered6

Thats a bloody nice man cave  :onya:
i intend to live for ever or die trying !!

Gsx 1400 k6 , Thunderace 1000 , Guzzi stelvio 1200 ntx

Beaker

As usual, the standard of your work Pete is first class!!  :onya:

Sweaty

Great work Pete. Will have to call past and have a look when I'm in the area next 👍

VladTepes

Just fill the house with bikes now :)
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk